112. he gets violent

calum
you peel yourself away from calum's bare body, yawning as you walk over to your closet. you slip on a pair of underwear and running shorts. you grab one of calum's t-shirts to put on, but before you could get it over your head, you hear your boyfriend's raspy morning voice. "oh my god," calum mumbles from the bed. you turn around, holding the shirt to your chest. "what?" "your hips. did i do that to you?" he asks, sitting up. you look at your body in the mirror, seeing a few bruises from last night. calum was definitely rough on you, but you didn't mind it. "i guess so. it's okay, though." you assure him, putting his shirt on. "no it's not, y/n. it looks like i abuse you." he scoffs, shaking his head. you walk over to him, climbing back into bed beside him. "hey," you cup his face with your hand and look into his eyes. "that's the exact opposite of what happened," you chuckle. "they don't even hurt, baby." "you promise?" he raises an eyebrow, rubbing your thigh with his thumb lightly. "promise." you nod, kissing his lips.

luke
you giggle as luke picks you up and carries you over his shoulder. "where are we going?" you ask as he walks upstairs with you. "you'll see, be patient." he tells you, laughing a bit. "luke," you whine, dragging out his name. he walks into your shared bedroom, dropping you on the bed. you let out a half laugh, half screech as you fall on your back, seeing your boyfriend above you. he crawls on top of you, straddling your waist. "oo what are we doing?" you ask, wiggling your eyebrows. "tickling you." he smirks, and starts rubbing his fingers along your sides. "no! stop!" you scream, writhing under him in laughter. he laughs and continues to tickle you, but as you move sideways, his elbow comes in contact with your cheek. "oh no!" he says, realizing what's happened and stops his movements. you grab your cheek, wincing at the pain. "ouch." you sigh. "i'm so sorry, y/n! are you okay?" luke frowns, grabbing your other cheek. "yeah yeah i'm good. it was just an accident, it's okay." you chuckle at how caring he was being. "you sure?" "yes, but i think some cuddles would help too." you smile softly. "definitely." luke smiles back.

ashton
your boyfriend grumbles, slamming the front door as he walks into your house. "hey babe," you frown, watching him walk by you. "you okay?" you ask but he ignores you, going straight to the kitchen. he swings open the fridge, grabbing a beer and forcefully shoving it closed. you get up from the couch, walking over to the kitchen island. "ash, what's wrong?" you press, crossing your arms. "just leave me alone, i don't want to talk about it." he sighs before taking a big gulp of beer. "you sure?" you sincerely ask, wanting to help. "y/n i said drop it." ashton glares at you, setting his bottle on the island. "why are you being so rude? i just want to help—" you begin, but ashton slams his hand down on the counter in anger. he stomps over to you, pushing you against the fridge. "i said drop it," he whispers lowly, staring at your lips. you breathe heavily, his actions frightening you. he had never been so rough with you, but it kind of turned you on. luckily, it seemed like he was turned on too. "i just need you, right now." he says, kissing your lips.

michael
"i don't think i can do this any longer, michael." you sigh. lately, your relationship hadn't been the same, and you both knew it. however, the love between you was still strong and you didn't want to let that go. "no no, we can work this out like we always do." he says desperately. "we never work it out! we just pretend like everything is fine until we fight again," you tell him with a sigh. "i'm gonna go stay at my sisters for a while." you say, grabbing a bookbag. you stuff some clothes, your charger and hygiene products into it and sling it over your shoulder. you turn to walk out of the room, but michael was blocking the doorway. "move." you tell him. "no." "i need to go." you say. "i'm not letting you leave!" "yes you are!" you say, pushing past him. as your walking by, he has time to grab your wrist to keep you close to him. "please, y/n!" "ow, michael you're hurting me!" you yell as he twists his hand hard against your wrist. he lets go instantly, his eyes widening at your words. he promised he'd never hurt you, but now he has hurt your feelings and your arm. "babe, i-" he starts. "we can talk about this tomorrow." you glare, walking out of the house.