130. bath time with your baby

these are from bananashemmo on tumblr! enjoy :)

------

calum
"Are you okay?" By the sudden question Calum's head rose and he looked at you with rosy cheeks. You cocked your head by his reaction to your question and stopped undressing Olivia, "I just like watching you doing what you're doing." He responded followed by a smile. He loosened his body from being stuck to the doorframe and he walked forward to wrap his arms around you from behind. "You've just been awfully quiet the last couple of days." You mumbled as you took the last piece of clothing off your daughter and placed your finger into the water in the tub to make sure it wasn't too hot. "It's nothing, I just think I'm tired." Calum mumbled and picked up his baby girl, placing her in the water gently. She loved water more than everything and got more and more curious by the sponge you used to clean her with. "Actually there is something I have to say." Calum announced as you finish the bath. When you had wrapped her in a yellow towel you looked up at Calum with curious eyes. He takes a deep breath and looks down at his feet. "I promised myself that it wouldn't happen... but it has and the contract says I can't cancel." His words made a lump form in your throat and you knew what was coming. "I'm going on a tour Y/N. And it starts in three weeks." You had no words to say. Your mouth was dry and nothing seemed to come out. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I will make sure that you and Olivia are coming with me and nothing is going to be difficult. I promise you."

luke
"He looks like he's about to fall asleep." Luke commented with adoring eyes, looking down at your baby who dazed between having his eyes open and closed in rest. "Yeah, I guess he loves the warm water." You responded, standing in front of the sink, watching Luke in the reflecting mirror in front of you. You took the cleaning sponge and put soap on it before putting it under the sink and turned on the hot water. "Not too hot though." Luke warned and you nodded your head agreeing. Bath time was probably Luke's favorite time of the day because you both got to help with lil Will. It created a bond between Luke and his child as he would always look up with wide eyes at his dad, so affectionate that it melted Luke's heart. "We're just gonna clean you up, bud." You chuckled as he started to wiggle his body at the feeling of the soft sponge. You made sure to clean everywhere on his body while the water splashed around by his movements.  "He's got all that energy from you." You stated, making Luke scoff at you. "I didn't have that much energy when I was little." He stated and lifted William up, hurrying towards your waiting arms. he wrapped the towel you were holding around your baby. You took him, walking into the nursery to put his pajamas on. Luke followed, but hadn't noticed the spilled water on the floor and slipped, landing with a loud crash onto the warm tiles with whines coming from his mouth. "Oh my god, Luke!"

ashton
Small cries and whimpers came from Cloe as she was resting in the warm embrace of Ashton, wrapped up in a warm towel yet she was most probably still freezing from the bath Ashton had just given her. "Shh princess, I'm doing my best to heat you up." Ashton chuckled down at her and placed his warm soft lips onto her forehead and pecked it a few times, trying his best to make her stop crying. "She's so fuzzy today, I have no idea what's going on with her." You commented from next to him, holding Zack tightly in your grip while cleaning his body. "It's because she didn't want to nap with her brother and ate instead." Ashton said and looked down at her with big eyes and he felt relieved when she finally seemed to calm down. "She's gonna sleep well tonight though." He said while standing up, heading towards the nursing table and removed the warm towel. "Yeah, and then it's gonna be Zack who's gonna be awake throughout the whole night." You chuckled. "The benefit of having twins, but even if it makes everything ten times harder, I can't imagine it being different." Ash says with a soft smile. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into his side when the both of you had finished dressing them. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked with a satisfied sigh. You shrugged your shoulders and looked up at him with a smile which made him peck your nose, though it didn't last long before Cloe started to whine again. "Okay, giving mommy more attention than you is a crime, I know I know." Ash commented and lifted her up in his arms.

michael
"Should we see if you dad has done what I asked him to?" You asked with a chuckled and looked down at Celeste while you undressed her. The clock was past 7pm which meant that it would be less than half an hour before you would put Celeste to bed. "He's been in there for a couple of minutes now so I think he's ready." You said and took off her diaper, lifting her up from the table and cradled her in your arms before heading towards the bathroom. The door was open and when you walked inside and stop in track, staring at Michael with wide eyes. The bathroom was covered in bubbles from the soap and he smirked at you. "What? I needed a bath too," He laughed, "I'll just take her in my arms while you wash her." "It isn't too hot is it?" You asked, handing your baby to her dad, making Michael scoff and shake his head. "I've got everything under control, trust me." He responded and cradled her with a massive smile on his face. You couldn't prevent the giggle escaping your lips as you leaned down to start cleaning her body. "Told you it was a good idea." He said with a smirk. You immediately move the sponge towards him, cleaning his face with it as he shut his eyes by the sudden touch, spitting out some of the water from the sponge with a laugh.