85. riverdale au (with photos)

okay so who out of the boys would be in the southside serpents? I'm thinking mike & ash

———

calum
"please?" you ask your boyfriend once again. "it's a surprise, y/n." he chuckles, looking both ways at the stop sign before turning left and continuing the drive. it was date night and calum said he had something special planned tonight. a surprise that wouldn't tell you about even though you were dying to know. you finally gave up your pleading and waited until you got to the destination. "pop's?" you look at him as he pulls into the parking lot of the small diner. "we come here all the time. how is this a surprise?" you laugh and unbuckle your seatbelt when calum parks the car. "didn't you hear?" he smirks, unbuckling his own. "it's not just pop's anymore," he tells you and walks around to your side to open the door for you. "veronica opened la bonne nuit." the two of you walk inside and make your way to the speakeasy under the diner. there was a good amount of people already there. you and calum took your seats at a booth against the wall as josie and the pussycats perform on stage. "hey guys." veronica smiles, walking up to your table. "hey v, this place is so cool!" you tell her. "it turned out pretty nice, right? sowhat can i get for you? we do mocktails, no actual alcohol." "we'll take whatever you recommend." calum orders. "gotcha. coming right up." your friend nods and walks off to make your drinks. "so how was this for a surprise?" your boyfriend asks. "i love it." you smile and give him a sweet kiss.

" you smile and give him a sweet kiss

luke
it was the cliche love story. boy and girl live beside each other, become best friends, grow up together and fall in love. if luke's bedroom window wasn't facing your own, you don't think you would have become as close as you have. you're grateful you did though, because he was your best friend and you did everything together. pop's milkshake dates, homework in the school lounge, sleepovers under the stars during the summer, movie nights at the twilight drive-in, and you even ran the school newspaper together- the blue and gold. one night as you sat in your room working on your article for the paper, you heard a knock on your window. confused, you walk over and open the blinds, seeing luke standing on a ladder that was leaning against your house. you laugh and open the window, letting him crawl inside. "what are you doing? don't you know that's dangerous!" you giggle, watching your lanky boyfriend fall onto your floor. "i wanted to be romantic." he smiles. "you're a dork." you shake your head and greet him with a kiss on his lips. "next time, just use the front door."

ashtonashton irwin, star football player for riverdale high

ashton
ashton irwin, star football player for riverdale high. every girl wanted him, especially you. being archie's younger sister had it's advantages like when the team would get together at your house to celebrate a win. you had grown up with the shaggy haired boy, admiring his glow up over the years. you didn't dare tell your brother about your crush on his best friend because even though being one year apart wasn't that much to you, it was to him. lucky for you, both you and ashton were good at keeping secrets and sneaking around so no one ever realized he would slip away from the party and make his way up to your room for a steamy make out session. he desperately wanted to tell your brother about your relationship and for everyone to know that you were his, but you knew it would be a mess if you did. fortunately, the secrecy didn't hinder your ability to spend quality time with ashton when you both needed it most, like when jason blossom was found dead in sweetwater river a week later.

 fortunately, the secrecy didn't hinder your ability to spend quality time with ashton when you both needed it most, like when jason blossom was found dead in sweetwater river a week later

michael
you sat in the whyte wyrm, the hang out spot for the southside serpents gang. it wasn't the first time you had been there, but you weren't apart of the serpents so you didn't always feel the most comfortable. you would feel better if your boyfriend michael hadn't left you alone at the bar, but some guy had come up to him saying they needed to settle a dispute out back. you knew what that meant and didn't want any part of the mess, so you decided to stay inside. "hey little lady," a muscular man with a thick beard says as he takes a seat on the bar stool beside you. "what are you doing in here all alone?" he asks, setting his bottle of beer on the counter and turning towards you. "um-" "back off, haze. she's with me." michael glares, walking up and wrapping an arm around you. "alright, clifford." the man you now know as haze nods and walks away. "can we leave? you know i don't mind you being apart of this gang, but they're creeping me out." you ask, looking at michael with desperation. "of course, kitten." he tells you, holding your jaw with one hand and kissing your forehead. he takes your hand and leads you out of the bar, getting into his car and driving off into the night.

 he takes your hand and leads you out of the bar, getting into his car and driving off into the night