114. you/he says something sexual

calum
hands. every calum stan has a thing for his hands, and so did you. even as his girlfriend, you couldn't get enough of his body, and those plaid pants he's wearing right now were making it even harder to keep your eyes off of him. his thighs have also always been a contender for your favorite part of his body, and boy was it for a good reason. "y/n, you're literally drooling." michael chuckles. you laugh, blushing softly as you look over at your best friend. "shut up." you smile as calum walks up to you, taking a seat between you and michael on the couch. "hey, baby." he smiles, taking your hand in his. "hi." you say, kissing his cheek. "what are you two giggling about over here?" he asks, looking at michael. "y/n has a thing for your legs." he says, not looking up from his phone. "mikey!" you scoff at his bluntness. "oh you do?" calum smirks, raising an eyebrow at you. "your legs just look great in those pants." you admit. "you should see me without them." he winks. you laugh, playfully hitting your arm against his before michael looks up, confusion written on his face. "why would you take off your legs?"

luke
"so how was your night, luke?" ashton smirks, taking a sip of his beer. luke chuckles, shaking his head and biting his lip. last night, you were hanging out with the other boys and their girlfriends, but you and luke left early after you accidentally got him worked up. he was pretty obvious about why you two had to take off so quickly and the other boys teased you as you left. now, you sat in the kitchen with crystal, listening in on the conversation happening in the living room. "it was amazing," luke chuckles. "you know, she said it was her first time." he says. "i think she might have lied." calum mindlessly mumbles. "what?" luke asks, his smile fading. calum perks up, realizing what he said. "um, what?" "what did you just say?" luke asks again, raising an eyebrow. "no way," michael's jaw drops, "you had sex with y/n?" "no, i—" calum starts but an angry luke interrupts him. "y/n, get in here!" he yells as he sits up in his seat. "uh oh..." you whisper to crystal as you slide out of the kitchen chair and make your way to the living room. "wait," crystal says, grabbing a bowl of popcorn. "i wanna hear this."

ashton
"let's go ashton!" luke calls as he, michael and calum wait by the front door. "does he always take this long to get ready, y/n?" michael sighs, looking over at you as you sit with sierra, kaykay and crystal on the couch. "yup." you tell him. "mike you definitely take longer." crystal says, earning a chuckle from calum as ashton comes down the stairs. "hey y/n, i need a coat. can i have my jacket back?" he asks. "can i have my virginity back?" you shoot back at him. the room erupts into laughter at your wittiness. "someone's sassy today!" sierra exclaims. you giggle, looking at ashton. he had his bottom lip tucked under his teeth as he nodded. "good one." "i'm kidding babe, of course you can." you tell him, taking his jacket off and tossing it to him. "now are we ready?" luke asks. "yes, let's go!" ashton points to the door. "we'll be back, ladies!" calum says, walking out the door. "bye guys!" kaykay smiles. "see ya." sierra waves as the door closes behind them. "now we can start the gossip," crystal smirks, turning the tv off. "and we can start with y/n. how was it with ash?"

michael
you sit in the living room of michael's house, chilling with your group of friends. you weren't really doing much besides sitting around and talking, making it a bit boring. but it would be even more boring if you didn't have michael there, him being your crush. the nerves and happiness you feel when you're around him were plenty to keep you content, but you still wanted to actually go out and have fun. "guys, I'm bored." you tell them. "same." kaykay says. "what should we do?" luke asks, putting his phone down. "let's get wild!" ashton suggests. "get wild?" calum chuckles. "why would i want to do a thing like that?" "i just have the urge to do something stupid." you shrug. "i'm stupid. do me." michael replies without thinking. you raise your eyebrows as everyone turns their head towards him. he looks up from his phone, seeing faces staring back at him. "did i say that out loud?" he asks. "yup." sierra tells him. "michael likes y/n!" luke cheers. you giggle and blush, now knowing that your feelings for him were reciprocated.