99. 2am - michael fluff

this is from cals-sunflower on tumblr! enjoy :)

------

it was one of those random moments you woke up from your peaceful sleep and couldn't close your eyes again. you had carefully slipped yourself from michael's arms and walked to the kitchen. first getting yourself a glass of water before starting to take out the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies.

as you were placing the little balls of dough onto the pan, two arms wrapped tightly around your waist. "babe, are you actually baking cookies at two something in the morning?" michael kisses your cheek lightly making you chuckle before nodding your head.

"yes, i couldn't go back to sleep so i wanted to make cookies," you return your attention back to the dough to finish. "kinda offended you didn't wake me up to bake with you," he sends a pout in your direction.

"well babe you looked super peaceful and cute in your sleep, i didn't want to bother you. but i'm glad you're up with me, can you put the pan in the oven?" he takes the pan and puts into the oven and then helps you keep the mess on the counter.

"wait, can we slow dance? i think it'll be really romantic."

"michael there's no music bub."

"okay and? c'mon dance with me," he grabs your wrist and pulls you closer to him. you felt like you guys were in one of those cliches where the time 'stops' and it's just you two in the world. nothing else mattered but you guys.

"not gonna lie, i really love this moment right now," you spoke in a whisper as your feet rocked back and forth with michael's. "me too love. told ya it didn't matter if we had music or not," you both share a laugh before hearing the timer go off.

you guys pulled away from each other and he takes the pan out of the oven. "i think we need to do this more often."

"yeah? maybe i just won't sleep so we could do this again," you placed a kiss on his shoulder. you two sit in the comfortable silence eating the freshly made cookies while also making funny faces at each other to make the other laugh. it was a great night and you wouldn't want to share it with anyone else.