9. he has a bad day

calum
"hi." your boyfriend calum mumbles to you walking through the door. he drops his keys on the table and goes straight to the fridge to grab a beer. from his attitude, you could already tell he had a long and rough day. "hey, baby." you smile softly at him. he walks over to the couch where you're sitting and sighs as he plops down beside you. he immediately lays down and puts his head in your lap. "can you do the thing?" he asks. you let out a small giggle and start running your hand through his curls. he lets out a sigh and closes his eyes, enjoying the much-needed presence of his girlfriend. "bad day, huh?" you ask. "mhm." he grunts, not moving. you continue to run your fingers through his hair and give him a light head massage. "i can make your favorite dinner, if you want." you tell him, wanting to cheer up your boyfriend. he opens his eyes and looks at you, smiling softly. "okay. as long as you're the dessert." he smirks playfully and takes a sip of his beer, making you laugh. "we'll see." you tell him, patting his head.

luke
"babe!" your boyfriend says excitedly when you walk through the door of your home. "hey," you smile at him, taking your jacket off and setting your keys on the table. "how was your day?" you ask and luke immediately groans. "terrible." he says, walking over to you and wrapping his arms around you. you bring your hands behind his neck and pull him down, pecking his lips. "what happened?" you ask. "so when i tried to make lunch, the stove eye wouldn't work so my pasta was just sitting in cold water for an hour. then the neighbors dog got loose when it was taking a bath and ran in through the backdoor! there was mud literally everywhere. and then ellen wasn't on today because of some stupid sports show!" luke complains. you couldn't help but laugh. "hey, my misery isn't funny." he pouts. "sorry," you tell him. "did you ever get your pasta?" he shakes his head. "well how about i go make some for you." you smile and his eyes light up. "please." he says. you giggle as the two of you walk into the kitchen.

ashton
you get into the car with ashton and look at your boyfriend. you could tell he was upset because he sat with a stern expression on his, leaning against his arm that was propped up on the car window. "babe?" you ask, putting your hand on his thigh. he sighs and looks at you. "what's wrong?" you ask, looking into his eyes and gently rubbing his knee. "i just had a bad day, that's all." he says, leaning in to kiss you. you give him a long kiss, knowing he's in need of some loving right now. once he pulls away, ashton puts the car in reverse and begins the drive home. "wanna talk about it?" you ask, turning on the radio for some soft background music vibes. "people are idiots." ashton shakes his head. you listen to him rant about how the producers messed up a track that the boys were working on so now the album might not be ready on time. "ash, i'm sorry. i know how hard you boys work for the fans." you tell him and he nods. "yeah, so i told them to fix it and just left." he says. "but why'd you have to come get me from work?" you ask him. "i needed my baby," he puts his hand on your thigh. smiling softly, he looks at you for a moment before turning his eyes back to the road in front of him. "and i needed a blowjob."

michael
"ugh! i hate this thing!" you hear michael yelling as you walk into the house. concerned, you make your way upstairs where he was cursing loudly. "michael," you say as you walk into your bedroom. "what's going on?" you ask, looking at michael as he sat in the floor in front of his x-box. he had all of his games and controllers and batteries spread out in the floor with him. "i've been trying to fix this for the past hour!" he says, throwing down his controller. "i don't know what's wrong with it." he sighs, getting up and sitting on the bed. you walk over to the x-box and look around, trying to find something out of place that could be the cause of the problem. you start giggling and hold up the cord for the device, looking at your boyfriend. "it needs to be plugged in to work, silly." you say and plug it into the outlet for him. "are you kidding me?!" michael says, annoyed that you found the problem that he's been working on for long in a matter of seconds. "i'm gonna jump off a bridge." he tells you as you walk over to him and sit on his lap. "not without me, you're not." you say, pressing your lips against his.