161. dirty dares

these are from various accounts on tumblr! enjoy :)

———

calum
"truth or dare, calum?" your crush rolled his eyes the blonde, who smirked widely. "dare," you rolled your eyes this time, he was such an idiot. everyone knew that luke was brutal when it came to dares, thinking of the worst things he possibly could. he chuckled evilly, rubbing his hands together as he glanced from you to calum and you quickly glared at him. you knew what he was doing and it was not good. "play seven minutes in heaven with y/n." your face was on fire as the words left his mouth, calum standing without a care and dragging you over to a tiny coat closet before closing the door behind you two. "y/n?" you looked up with wide eyes, your face still red as you met his gaze. "uh," he chuckled to himself, scratching his neck and shuffling on his feet. "fuck it." he whispered, pushing you against the door with a thump and kissing you deeply. his mouth moved with yours, his tongue swiping over your lips just as the door opened and you fell out of the room with calum landing on top of you. he didn't bother to pull away, slipping his tongue between your lips while loud cheers were thrown around the party.

luke
"y/n," calum smiled mischievously at you, "truth or dare?". you sighed, looking around at everyone sat in the circle; wondering what he could ask you, or make you do that would embarrass you. "hm... dare," you said unsure of your answer. "i dare you to", he stopped for awhile to think. michael leaned over to whisper in his ear and he nodded, grinning while looking from you to luke. "okay, I dare you to give luke a boner". "what?!", your question was followed by luke's - same intonation on your voices. "you heard him," michael said, "y/n, give luke a boner right here and right now". "oh god", you muttered embarrassed, standing up and walking over to where luke was. "uh, hi", you mumbled awkwardly. "hi", he replied, just as embarrassed as you - both of your cheeks turning red. slowly, you sat down on his lap - straddling him. you wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in, pressing your lips to his. he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you back, getting into it just as much as you. you started to grind yourself on him, biting his lower lip to break the kiss and starting to press kisses to his neck. "woah! woah! woah!", calum interrupted, "i think this dare has already been concluded". you bit your lip shyly, trying to ignore that you had already felt luke's boner, but kept making out with him because... well, because you had waited for it for too long. you moved to stand up, but luke pushed you back to his lap - where you sat for the rest of the game.

ashton
"ash, your turn," michael rubs his hands together. "what should we make him do, boys?" he asks luke and calum. "you're assuming i'm picking dare." ashton points out. "you gonna be a chicken and pick truth?" crystal laughs. the nine of you sat on the couches facing each other in the game room of the large house in which the party was held. the four 5sos boys along with you, sierra, brandy, crystal and kaykay. "brutal, just like your boyfriend," ashton shakes his head at his friend. "fine i pick dare." "great. then you should pick two of these lovely ladies you'd like to have a threesome with and make out with them." michael smirks. "woah! spicy!" calum exclaims. ash's eyes bulge out of his head but he follows through, turning to the group of you on the couch. "alright um, kaykay and... y/n." he nervously says. "i'm down." she says and stands up. you clear your throat, a bit surprised and stand up as well. ashton walks over to you two, pressing his lips against the other two pairs. the other cheer as you share the three way kiss, laughing a bit into ashton and kaykay's mouths. ashton leaves a kiss on both your individual lips before pulling away and winning at you. "how was it?" luke asks as you sit back down. "well, let's just say i wouldn't mind finishing that threesome off in the bedroom." you say.

michael
you were with the guys having a night in, you'd been friends with them for a long time and since you were in town for a while a night in seemed like a great idea. after the drinks had been flowing, calum decided playing spin the bottle truth or dare would be a good idea. the bottle spun and spun the guys had done silly dares like running outside naked, and pulling moonies at people walking by. the bottle landed on you "truth or dare" ashton asked you. you thought for a moment "i pick dare" you said with a smirk. "i dare you to give michael a blowjob" luke piped up. luke knew michael had a huge crush on you. "what?" you asked, "i dare you to give michael a blowjob" luke repeated slowly emphasising every word so you would understand clearly what he was asking you to do. "oh come on luke, why make shit serious?" michael said. you stood up "fine, but I'm not doing it in front of you guys" you said. you grabbed michael's hand and pulled him upstairs, you closed the bedroom door behind you. "you don't have to" he said, flustered. "i know i don't have to," you said, slowly walking over to him, "but a dare is a dare."