26. you're/he's drunk

calum
"hey, I'm calum," your boyfriend slurs as you sit him down on the couch. "I know, cal," you giggle at his drunkenness. "i'm your girlfriend." "dang girl! i got lucky." he smiles, looking you up and down. he had just come back from a night of drinking with the boys and obviously had way too much fun. "i'm gonna go get you some water, okay?" you tell him, walking into the kitchen. as you're grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, you feel a pair of all too familiar hands snake around your waist. "calum, go sit down." you laugh, turning around to face him. "but I wanna kiss my girlfriend." he says, puckering up his lips and going in for a kiss. you put your hand up in between his faces so he kisses it instead of your lips. "no sir. I don't wanna taste alcohol. now come on." you say, taking his hand and going back to the couch. you sit down with him and give him the bottle of water. he pouts and drinks some. he sighs after swallowing the cold liquid and looks at you again. "hi I'm calum! I play bass." he smirks. "you're gonna have such a headache in the morning." you chuckle, shaking your head at your boyfriend.

luke
you cheer as you dance around with your intoxicated friends. you and luke came the party planning on having a few drinks, but you managed to get full on waisted. "y/n!" your boyfriend calls as he walks up to you. "luke! I missed you!" you giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck. "we should go, babe." he tells you over the loud music. "but why? I'm having fun!" you pout at him, lowering your hands to his shoulders. "yeah, a little too much fun," he chuckles. "plus it's like two in the morning." he explains. you cross your arms and glare at him. "no." you were a stubborn drunk and you weren't going anywhere. luke laughs with his eyebrows raised. "you're cute." he says, picking you up and carrying you over his shoulder. "hey, no fair!" you yell at him as he takes you outside to the uber. luke wasn't nearly as drunk as you but he wasn't taking any chances with himself behind the wheel. we stan a responsible king. the uber drops you off at luke's apartment and he helps you inside. "i'm still mad at you." you mumble to him. "oh yeah?" he asks. "mhm," you say, collapsing onto the couch. "but you're really hot so it's okay." you yawn. luke laughs and takes your heels off your feet. he covers you with a blanket, knowing you didn't care about sleeping in a dress. "goodnight, gorgeous." he whispers, placing a kiss to your forehead.

ashton
"i love you baby and if it's quite alright!" ashton belted the lyrics to the frank sinatra song as you walked with him up the steps to your apartment. "ashton shhh!" you giggle, knowing the neighbors wouldn't be happy to hear a drunk ashton singing at four in the morning. "i'm a musician, y/n, and this is my performance." he tells you. "could you perform more quietly?" you ask him, making him pout. "fine, but only for you, because... i love you baby!" ashton begins singing again. you chuckle to yourself, entering your apartment and taking off your sweaty heels from the night of clubbing. you feel ashton wrap his arms around you as he presses his chest against your back and kisses your neck. "mmm you look so hot in that dress." he mutters, nibbling on your skin. "ash, no," you bite your lip. "we both need to get in the shower." "the shower can wait. let's go to the bedroom first." he giggles, pulling you backwards so that your bum touches his crotch. spinning around to face him, you wrap your arms around his neck. "let's compromise and just shower together." you suggest, making ashton smirk. "you got yourself a deal, baby girl." he says, picking you up and walking to the bathroom.

michael
"thanks for bringing her home." michael says. "anytime, man." luke nods, then leaves you and your boyfriend alone. you giggle, walking across the furniture in the living room while holding your heels in your hand. "what on earth are you doing, y/n?" michael asks. "the floor is lava, mikey! you're gonna burn!" you yell at him. he laughs, shaking his head and sticking his hands in his pockets. "you're so drunk." you glare at him, plopping down on the couch and crossing your arms. "nuh uh!" you lied. you went out to a bar with your friends sierra and luke. michael couldn't come, but it was because of a reason you were too out of it to remember at the moment. "let's go get you in the bed." michael tells you, grabbing your hands and pulling you off the couch. "nooooo!" you whine, letting your body fall to the floor. "yes, you need some rest." he says. "but I wanna party some more! or make out with you." you wink at him, rolling over in the floor. fine," he laughs. "we can make out in the bed." "no! you're just trying to get me to go to sleep." you say, looking up at him. "you know you're in the lava right now, right? you better get up or you're gonna burn!" you gasp and immediately jump up, realizing he was right. "come on, it's safe up here!" michael runs to the stairs, leading you to the bedroom as you run after him giggling.