52. he's your brother's bandmate

calum
you sat on your couch with your head on your boyfriend calum's chest and your legs draped over his own. your felt your eyes growing heavy as you listened to the conversation between him, your brother ashton and their bandmates luke and michael. it was mostly about new music and what they're planning on doing for the weekend. nothing very exciting, so you started to fall asleep. apparently the boys thought you were all the way asleep before you had actually knocked out and started talking about you and calum. "I'm sorry, but you two look so cute together." you hear michael's voice say. "you think?" you feel calum reply, the vibration of his voice getting your attention. even though you were fully awake now, you kept your eyes closed to listen to the conversation. "not as cute as me and crystal, but yeah." michael tells him and ashton laughs. "no, they're the cutest," ash says then turns to calum. "you're really an amazing boyfriend to my sister. i know you make her incredibly happy." "wow it's the supportive brother for me." luke says. "shut up, luke." michael tells him, flicking his ear. "ow!" you continue to listen to the conversation holding in your laughter. "thanks ash," calum says. you could hear the smile in his voice as he speaks. "i'm glad you approve because... well, I think I'm in love with her."

luke
"what do you mean you don't think I'm attractive?" luke laughs, following you as you walk away from him, trying to hide your blushing cheeks. "i mean exactly that. don't be so full of yourself, luke." you roll your eyes and open up the fridge, looking for a snack. before you could find one, the boy quickly shuts the fridge door. "excuse me!" you scoff, turning around to face him. he steps closer, pushing your back up against the fridge and bringing his head closer to yours. the anger in your face falls and you stare at him with your lips slightly parted. "w-what are you doing..." you mumble. "come on, y/n. I see the way you look at me." luke smirks, putting one hand against the fridge beside your head. you swallow when you realize your mouth had suddenly gotten dry. "I don't know what you're talking about." you lie, raising your eyebrows. luke was your brother's talented, funny and sexy bandmate. of course you'd fallen for him, but michael made it very clear that he did not want you to get involved with any of his friends. "don't play dumb, sweetheart," luke chuckles. "I know what those looks mean because if you haven't noticed, I look at you the exact. same. way." luke says, his voice growing softer with every word. you notice he's looking at your lips now so you look at his. he instinctively licks his own, making them look even more inviting than they already did. suddenly, you decide to close the gap between the two of you, placing your lips on his. you wrap one arm around his neck and put the other on his chest for balance. luke's lips move together with yours, making your stomach explode with butterflies. after a few seconds, you pull away, breathing heavily. luke sighs as the sides of his mouth curl into a smile. "i've wanted to do that for so long." "but what about michael?" you ask. "I guess it'll have to be our little secret." luke tells you, placing one last kiss to the corner of your mouth.

ashton
"what y/n? is the movie too scary for you?" your brother luke teased making you stick out your tongue at him as you removed the blanket from your face, grimacing at him from the couch you were sitting at towards the other one where him and ashton had settled. "you're too young for this." he stated, the smirk never leaving his face. you let out a small groan, rolling your eyes before giving him a glare. "you're 12 minutes older than me." he shrugged his shoulders sending you a small chuckle. "if you're too scared you can come sit with us." he suggested, the brother side actually showing from him even though ashtons was there. "gladly." you said sarcastically but stood up anyways, grabbing your blanket with you before you plumbed yourself on the cushion, sitting next to ashton now. he gave you a small smile which you returned before leaned back on the sofa, looking back at the screen. you placed the blanket over yourself before poking ashton lightly, showing him some of the blanket in an indication of if he wanted some over him and he obeyed, nodding his head so you placed some over him as well. as another flash of disgusting monsters eating out the flesh of a human being in the movie you grimaced before grabbing your blanket, pulling it up to your chin so you could lift it up over your eyes if necessary. ashton looked down at you for a moment, noticing your uncomfortable state and before he could control his actions, his hand found yours under the blanket, intertwining his fingers with yours. a pinkish blush appeared on your cheeks as your felt his hand, your eyes instantly growing wide and you looked up at him. he didn't look at you, just looked at the screen with a no emotional face expression. his thumb started to draw patterns along the back of your hand, and it actually soothed you down. it actually felt good.

michael
spending your summer on tour with your brother's band was honestly alot less fun than you thought it would be. of course there's the traveling and backstage experiences, but living on a tour bus wasn't very pleasant, especially when you shared it with four boys. however, one boy made the messy rooms and lack of sleep worth it, and it wasn't your brother. because you spent so much time with the boys each day, you and michael had grown closer to each other. you played video games together, shared your favorite sandwich recipes and he knew exactly how to cheer you up when you were missing home. the two of you fell for each other quickly, but didn't want to risk losing each other by telling your brother, calum about your relationship. he was very protective, so you had to sneak into michael's bunk at night after the other boys had already fallen asleep and make sure to get up before they did as well. some days, like today, you even got extra alone time with your boyfriend. the boys were setting up for their next show tonight, but michael didn't have to be in wardrobe for another thirty minutes. so of course he decided to spend his time on the tour bus with you in his lap, kissing and touching everywhere his lips and hands could go. you moan softly as his lips find your neck, until the door of the bus swings open. "oh!" you hear your brothers voice behind you. you quickly slide off of michael's lap and stand up. "wait, y/n?" calum raises his eyebrows, looking between you and michael. "what's going on here?" "um, we're kind of together..." you tell him, trying to avoid eye contact. "together? you two?" calum lets out a laugh. "what's so funny?" you ask, now looking at him. "I guess I owe luke 20 bucks. He called it." he shrugs, making your mouth drop open. "you guys knew?!" "but we were sneaky!" michael says. "yeah, not really." calum tells him, shaking his head and chuckling.