92. your band opens for 5sos

calum
you knew touring with the famous band 5 seconds of summer would be eventful, but you had no idea what was in store for you over the summer. all of the boys were super fun and welcoming of your band, making them easy to get along with and talk to. every night before a show, the eight of you would hang out backstage, hyping each other up. "you guys are going to kill it tonight!" ashton smiles. "thanks, I'm really looking forward to hearing your drum solo." one of your bandmates replies. "me too. I have no idea how you guys can play like that! it's crazy good." you tell the two drummers in the room. you wish you could play the drums, but the bass was much easier for you. it also prompted many conversations with calum, 5sos's bassist. your talks were all about music at first, then they became about life before the band, hobbies and random things that would get brought up. the more you spent time with him, the harder you fell for the brown eyed boy. he certainly wasn't bad to look at either. you're thankful for the tequila you drank one night giving you the courage to express your feelings to calum, because if you hadn't, you might have never known he felt the same way about you. now, you get to tour the world, doing what you love with who you love.

luke
being in a musical family had it's advantages and disadvantages. you and your brother would be up during the late hours of the night practicing, therefore keeping everyone else in your house awake. but it finally paid off when you both went viral, talent agencies lining up to sign the both of you. your brother ashton and his bandmates began touring the world as 5 seconds of summer, quickly gaining fame. your band started off a little slower, but gained many fans once you got the opportunity to tour with your brother's band. it was a dream come true. playing for thousands of people and spending every day with your friends. because you all grew up together, the eight of you were already close, making tour alot more fun. the most fun part though, was luke. you and luke have always had flirtatious banter between you, and it was until now that it became something more. "you ready for tonight, babe?" he asks, sitting down beside you. "yeah," you sigh, looking over the music sheets in front of you. "I'm just nervous." "nervous? you've already played so many shows though." he chuckles, wrapping an arm around you. "I keep messing this part up. I don't know why." you frown, pointing to the notes. "well, whenever I can't seem to get a song right, I close my eyes," he says, gesturing for you to do as he says. "take a deep breath," you shut your eyes and slowly breathe. "and think about how hot my boyfriend is." you open your eyes and glare at luke as he just giggles. but somehow, his method worked because that night, you slayed the song.

ashton
"you really put everything you've got into those drums." you tell ashton, the drummer for 5 seconds of summer. he looks up from his drum set to see you leaning against the wall, watching him practice. "yeah, it's my passion." he chuckles, running a hand through his hair. "it's impressive." you smile, crossing your arms. "well i know that for most fans, this will be their only show they come to until next tour. i want to leave it all out on stage for them. give them something to remember." he nods. "wow," you raise your eyebrows. when your band agreed to go on a tour with 5sos, you knew it would be something you'd never forget. you didn't realize you'd also develop feelings for a certain brown haired, bandana wearing band member as well. spending so much time together has led to deep conversations like this one. "that's really inspiring." you tell ashton. "so are you. i see how hard you work to perfect every song. every time i walk by your dressing room i hear some sort of vocal warm up." he laughs, getting up from his drums and walking over to you. "yeah, it's my passion." you smile, copying his words. ashton smiles back, gently reaching out and holding your jaw. he slowly leans in and presses his lips against yours. you kiss him back, putting your hand on his shoulder to pull him closer. after a few seconds, he pulls away. "man, tour is fun."

michael
if you could describe touring with 5 seconds of summer in one word, it would be chaos. prank wars, scootering around backstage, blasting nickelback before each show and drinking beer any chance you got. it was your job that didn't feel like a job. you just got to have fun everyday with your band and your new best friends. "y/n!" you hear someone scream. you whip your head around to see michael running around the corner towards you, an angry calum following quickly behind him. "come back here!" calum yells. "what is going on?!" you laugh. "catch!" michael tells you, throwing a bucket hat into your direction. "what am I supposed to do with this?" you ask after catching it in the air. "give it to me!" calum says, reaching for it. "no!" michael stands in the middle of the two of you and blocks his arm. instead of giving the hat back, you put it on. "does it suit me?" you giggle. "most definitely," michael nods. "i think you should keep it." "no! that's my favorite one!" calum pouts. "i think it looks better on you, mike." you say, taking it off your head and placing it on michael's. "oh yeah? what do you think, cal?" he asks, smirking. "i think i'm about to kill you if you don't give me my hat back." "you'll have to catch me first!" michael says, running off once again. "ugh!" calum groans, running after him. you chuckle and shake your head. "boys."