49. your relationship (with photos)

this is from 5secondsofdorks on tumblr!

calum
he would be the boyfriend that is always all over you. giving you kisses, putting you on his lap, cuddling. as long as you're touching, he's happy. he would love to spoil you and would constantly shower you with gifts no matter how many times you tell him to quit spending his money on you. of course he never listens because he loves watching your face light up whenever you open up his gifts. he would go to the end of the world for you just to see you smile.
what his gf would be like: his girlfriend would have to be adventurous and very lovable. if you're his girlfriend then you better be comfortable with nudity because when you're around calum a lot he's going to be naked about 85% of the time. calum's girlfriend would be athletic but very chilled out.

lukehe would be the type of boyfriend where he tries to do all of the classic romantic things that he's seen in movies

luke
he would be the type of boyfriend where he tries to do all of the classic romantic things that he's seen in movies. he would get so nervous whenever he takes you on a date that he would most likely embarrass himself in some way which would just make you think he's even cuter because c'mon who wouldn't think a blushing luke is the most adorable thing ever? he would be beyond happy to have you and constantly smile at even just the thought that your all his. he always wants you to himself and hates when you're apart.
what his gf would be like: to be luke's girlfriend you would have to be pretty chill and understand that even though you two are dating, he's married to the band. of course, you would need to get along with the other boys and not get upset if he happens to be really busy with the band. luke's girlfriend would need to be always up for a cuddle. seriously though you just won't be allowed to deny him a little cuddle. you would have to learn to not get very jealous because girls will constantly be all over him and you don't want his fans to hate you if you get upset about that.

 you would have to learn to not get very jealous because girls will constantly be all over him and you don't want his fans to hate you if you get upset about that

ashton
he would be super protective. he always seems so light and bubbly but when it comes to his girl you better watch out. he would definitely punch a guy or two for even giving you a wrong look. he pays really close attention to you and knows when something isn't right just by a single glance. ashton would be an absolute beast in bed, just saying. although he was very serious when it came to you, the two of you would have your goofy times too. he would always want to dance with you at clubs and have random food fights while attempting to bake something. ashton would always have your back.
what his gf would be like: to be his girlfriend then you would have to be friendly and playful. you would have to be ready for pictures 24/7 cause being with ashton would involve lots of those. ashton's girlfriend would have to be a child at heart and always up to play games with him. a major thing would be to always be up for anything new whether it be food or something a bit more intimate.

 a major thing would be to always be up for anything new whether it be food or something a bit more intimate

michael
he would be a very deep and affectionate boyfriend. always sending you cute little pictures and quotes about how they way your eyes shine makes him melt inside. you would have the deepest conversations at 3 in the morning laying in his bed. he would tell you things that no one else knew about him and trust you with everything. whenever he wasn't being deep though, he would be very perverted and crazy. he could go from sending you poems to saying your boobs looked very jiggly today. you wouldn't mind though because you loved him with all your heart and it felt as if you had the best of both worlds with his personality. you have a deep, sincere boyfriend and a very sexual boyfriend in one.
what his gf would be like: his girlfriend would definitely have to be able to go out and have fun. you would be always up for a drink or two. to be his girlfriend you would need to be able to somewhat keep up a conversation about video games. you would need to love music as much as he does and be open minded to trying out new music. understand that no matter what time it is he will always be there for you and willing to fly 12 hours just spend 1 hour with you.

 understand that no matter what time it is he will always be there for you and willing to fly 12 hours just spend 1 hour with you