5. he pranks you

I also did a "you prank him" preference where you get him back so check that one out too ;)

———

calum
you walk through the door of yours and calum's shared house after another long day at work. you expected to see calum in the kitchen like he usually is, preparing dinner, but he wasn't there. "oh, calum!" you hear a high pitched voice yell from upstairs. you immediately stop moving and listen. you felt your heart rate quicken when you heard what sounded like calum moaning and grunting. "oh my god," you whisper to yourself, tears forming in your eyes. you start walking upstairs to where the sounds are coming from. was this what calum did every night you got off work late? you never thought calum would be the one to cheat. "oh yeah, baby." you hear his voice say from behind your bedroom door. you burst through the door and see calum sitting up in bed with some blonde straddling him. "y/n!" he says, pushing the girl off of him. "how could you!" you yell at him, tears falling down your face now. you picked up the first thing you found which happened to be a shoe, and threw it at them. "ow!" the girl said in a much deeper voice than you had heard before. you watch as she grabs her hair and pulls it off. it was a wig, and under that wig was luke. "take my eye out, why don't you!" "luke! what the?!" you ask, confused. calum laughs and gets out of bed, revealing his basketball shorts he was wearing the whole time. "it was just a prank, baby." he said, wrapping his arms around you. "oh my god I thought you were actually cheating!" you say, punching him in the arm. "ow! but I wasn't!" calum said, rubbing his arm. "so you just find joy in my suffering, huh?" "joy? i wouldn't call having luke sit on top of me while making those kind of noises joy." calum scoffs. "oh you loved it." luke said and started making high pitched moaning sounds again, making you laugh.

luke
"nothing. absolutely nothing." you tell your best friend through the phone. "maybe he's gonna surprise you or something? surely your boyfriend wouldn't forget your birthday." she replies, but that's exactly what happened. you woke up that morning and half expected luke to be making you your birthday breakfast like he has every year that you guys have known each other. instead, he was still in bed, snoring beside you which you didn't mind at all. after talking to him & asking what the plans were for your big day, he didn't catch on and you realized he had forgotten all about your 23rd birthday. "y/n!" you hear luke call from downstairs. "I gotta go, luke's calling me." you tell your friend. "alright, bye girl." she says & hangs up. you get out of bed and walk downstairs but didn't see luke anywhere. you thought maybe he went outside, so you walk over to the back door. "surprise!" in your backyard stood your friends, some family members, and of course, luke. there was a table of all your favorite foods, decorations, and a lit bonfire with s'mores. luke walks up to you and puts a party hat on your head. "happy birthday, baby." he smiles, pecking your lips. "i thought you forgot!" you say, feeling bad about it. "pranked ya." he winks. you just giggle and join the party.

ashton
"I'm gonna go make popcorn." your boyfriend ashton says, giving you a peck on the cheek before getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen. you, him and calum were watching a movie on netflix, all sitting on the couch together with you in the middle. while ashton is gone, calum slides closer to you, making you look at him. he wraps his arm around your shoulders and smirks. "hey there, baby girl." "um calum, what are you—" you start to ask but are cut off by him pressing his pointer finger to your lips. "shhh. no talking." he says. you look at his finger then up at him, scooting backwards. "i'm uncomfy." you laugh awkwardly. calum moves closer to you once more. "come on, y/n. I know you want me." he says, putting a hand on your thigh. "are you insane? i'm with ashton!" you tell him. "what ashton doesn't know, won't hurt him." calum says, leaning in for a kiss. without thinking, you slap his cheek and ashton comes running back into the room. "ow, that's my face!" calum groans, holding his cheek. "well it stopped you from kissing me, didn't it?" you ask, standing up. you look over to see ashton laughing, holding a bowl of popcorn. "what's so funny? your friend just hit on me!" you ask pointing to calum. "it was a prank, y/n." ashton giggles. your mouth drops open and you look at calum. "a prank?" you ask him. calum raises his eyebrows, purses his lips together and nods. "that wasn't how it was suppose to go." he glares at ashton. ashton walks over to you, wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your head. "at least I know you won't cheat on me now." he smiles down at you and you smile back.

michael
"y/n, can you come in here, please?" you heard your boyfriend michael call from the bedroom. "yep!" you say, getting up from your seat at the kitchen island and walking upstairs. you go into your bedroom to see michael and luke siting on the bed together. "what's up?" you ask. "um..." michael starts and looks at luke. "we have something to tell you." luke nods and looks at you. "okay... what is it?" you ask, crossing your arms and leaning against your dresser. "well," your boyfriend clears his throat, looking at the ground. "you know how me and luke hang out alot?" he asks. "yeah, you're best friends." you say, laughing lightly. "erm, not exactly." luke tells you. you blink and furrow your eyesbrows. "what?" you ask, genuinely confused. "we developed... feelings... for each other." michael says, looking at you. you just stare at the two of them with your mouth ajar, not knowing what to say. how do you respond to that? "um... you— like you two... you like each other?" you ask, putting your hand down on the dresser. "yeah." luke nods. "so you're gay?" michael nods. "so... do you want to be with luke instead of me?" michael pretends to think about it, then nods. "wow." you say, looking down. "just kidding!" michael yells, jumping up from the bed and running over to you. "huh?!" you asks as he hugs you. "it was a prank!" he laughs. "what!" you drop your jaw, pushing michael off of you. "I hate you guys." "you really thought I was gay?!" luke laughs, standing up. "well I mean, who couldn't love your adorable face, lukey pukey." michael says, squeezing luke's cheek, making you all laugh.