53. "let's be spontaneous and romantic!"

calum
you sat on the couch with your head on your boyfriend calum's shoulder and your leg draped over his lap. you loved days like these where you could spend time together, be lazy and binge episodes of your favorite tv show, the office. you watch as jim and pam eat sandwiches on the roof of their office building. "that looks like such a cute date." you smile. "wanna do it?" calum asks. "what? have a picnic on the roof?" you reply, taking your head off of his shoulder and looking at him. "yeah," he smiles at you. "let's be spontaneous and romantic!" "okay!" you giggle at him. the two of you get up, prepare the sandwiches, grab some blankets and head to the roof of your house. because the way it was pitched, you can climb out of your bedroom window and have the perfect spot for your date. you and calum sit on one blanket and use the other to cover your legs so they don't get cold due to the cool night air. "before we begin eating, I'd like to make a toast." he says. "okay, go for it." you giggle, making him smile at you. "to new adventures, to delicious pb&j's and of course to you, my love." calum toasts, then places a kiss on your lips. "aw that was adorable," you smile. "cheers." you say tapping your sandwich against your boyfriends then taking a bite. you spend the rest of your night cuddling and watching the stars, so thankful to have calum be apart of your life.

luke
sitting in your room, the sound of rocks hitting your window made you have a mini heart attack until you walked over and saw your boyfriend luke standing outside. "what do you think you're doing?" you ask him as you push your window open. "let's go on an adventure!" he grins up at you. "luke, it's 3am." you tell him. "duh, but don't you wanna be spontaneous and romantic?" he asks. you smile and shake your head at him, wondering what in the world went on inside his head. "fine." you give in. "yay! let's go!" you put on some birks, grab your wallet and phone then climb out your window to meet luke in your backyard. "where are we going, handsome?" you giggle at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "you'll see." he smirks at you, taking your hand and walking to his truck. after driving down a few back roads, he finally comes to a stop and gets out of the truck. you follow him, seeing that he parked in a field perfect for stargazing. "wow, this is gorgeous!" you say as you stare up at the sky. "let's make it even better." luke tells you, laying out a large blanket in the back of the truck. he grabs pillows from his backseat and places them in the truck bed as well. the two of spend the night cuddling and watching the stars, one of the best dates you've ever had.

ashton
"wanna go to paris?" ashton asks nonchalantly. you sit up from your position, taking your head off of his lap and turning around to face your boyfriend. "what?" "do you want to go to paris?" he repeats, laughing a bit this time. "um, yeah," you laugh. "but when? how? why?" "now, in a plane and because it's paris." he smiles. "ashton, we can't just up and go to paris. we have to plan for this." you tell him. "but we already have our passports and we can book a flight for tomorrow morning. all we have to do is pack. if we forget something we can just buy it there." he tells you. you shake your head, looking at your boyfriend like he's crazy. "ashton we can't—" "why not? let's be spontaneous and romantic!" he says, grabbing your hands and shaking your arms for emphasis. you giggle and sigh. "fine. let's go to fricking paris." you shrug, giving in to your overly enthusiastic boyfriend. you and ashton spent that night packing for your trip and in the morning, flew to paris. since he had been there before on tour, he got to act as your tour guide, showing you all of the cute restaurants, romantic date spots and the most instagram-worthy photoshoot places. being in the city of love with the love of your life was all you could ever ask for.

michael
"i'm booored." michael sighs, repeatedly hitting his head against your shoulder. "what do you wanna do then?" you giggle and ask him, pausing the vampire diaries that was playing on the tv. "i dunno, let's be spontaneous and romantic." he tells you, finally resting his chin on your shoulder and looking up at you with his eyebrows raised. "spontaneous and romantic? it's almost 2am." you chuckle. "so? i'm hungry and i like surprise dates." michael says, playing with your fingers. "hm. well what about we go get mcdonalds and then find an empty parking lot so we can listen to one direction while we make out?" you suggest. "uh, heck yeah! I'm so down for that." michael nods, getting out of the bed. you get up as well and put your shoes on, not bothering to change out of your running shorts and oversized tee. michael drives the two of you to mcdonalds while blasting made in the a.m. songs. you roll your window down, screaming the lyrics and making your boyfriend laugh. after getting your chicken nuggets, you then find an empty walmart parking lot. "this was such a good idea." he tells you, dipping his last nugget in barbecue sauce and popping it into his mouth. "mhm!" you nod in agreement while eating some fries. michael wipes his hands together to get rid of the crumbs then looks at you. "ready to smooch?"