48. telling the boys you're pregnant

these are from various tumblr accounts! enjoy :)

calum
You and Calum found out that you were pregnant a week or so ago, and the two of you decided that it was time to tell the boys about it. After thinking of ways to announce it, you invited them all over for dinner to break the news to them. "Alright, are we ready to eat?" Calum asked, coming out of the kitchen and into the living room where everyone was hanging out. "Yeah!" Michael replied, and everyone made their way into the kitchen. After everyone had sat down, Calum said, "Now, before anyone eats, I think we should say a prayer." "What?" Luke exclaimed, laughing. "When was the last time we even did that?" Ashton asked, chuckling and shaking his head. "I don't know, I just feel like we should right now. So we're all going to hold hands and say a prayer now, okay?" Calum grinned, reaching over and grabbing yours and Michael's hand. You held Calum's and Luke's hand, and you started to get nervous, knowing what was about to happen. Calum began to pray, praying for the general things; health, happiness, etc. The normality of the prayer changed, though, when Calum said, "And please help y/n's baby to grow healthy and strong and that the pregnancy goes without any complications. Amen." You opened your eyes and saw everyone's mouths open. "Wait, you're having a baby?" Luke asked, his eyes shining with excitement for you and Calum. "Yep," you smiled, squeezing Calum's hand. "That's so amazing!" Ashton exclaimed. "Yeah, congrats," Michael grinned. "Thanks, guys," you smiled widely. The rest of the dinner was filled with plans for when the baby was born.

luke
You were so happy, your swollen belly protruding from your abdomen, as the boys couldn't help but stare. "You're massive," Michael said laughing as Luke helped you sit down. "I couldn't tell." You said shifting so the weight was between your legs. "We have an announcement for you three." Luke said perching on the armrest beside you. "As you can visibly see, (Y/N) is pregnant." The boys rolled their eyes before Luke continued. "Well we thought that we were just expecting one, but it turns out that after seeing our doctor, we're expecting twins!" He said smiling gleefully. "Congratulations you two!" Calum said cheering as he stood up to hug Luke. He came over to you and rubbed your belly. "I thought it was just going to be a monster because of the size, but two! Wow!" He said as you laughed. "Twins. I bet you two weren't expecting that." Michael said, staring at your belly. "Not one bit, but hey, we've always talked about having a big family. Might as well start out with a bang." You said, shifting a little. "They're going to have the best parents." Ashton said smiling at the two of you. You couldn't help the smile that crept onto your face. "And they're going to have the coolest uncles obviously," Michael said laughing. Calum leaned down so he was level with your stomach. "Hey little guys, you treat your Mum aright yeah? She's tiny and I bet all that kicking is insane." He said watching in awe as your stomach moved. "They're really active today," You said looking up to Luke. "They can probably feel how happy you are, you have that lovely pregnant glow." He said tracing a thumb over you cheek. "Do you know what they are?" Ashton asked. "We do, a little boy and a little girl." You said smiling, getting your wish of having a daughter. You smiled as you rested your hand on the top of your stomach feeling the warmth. You were so blessed, and so happy, everything was perfect

ashton
"I can't wait to tell them and see their faces." Ashton said coming up to you and wrapping his hands around your back so you two were embraced. You rubbed your stomach, smiling at the prospect of having a child with Ashton. You two had gotten married two summers ago, and it was a surprise when you found out you were pregnant. You had been wanting to start a family, but you never knew it would be this soon. "You don't know how happy I am." He whispered, resting his forehead against yours. "Lets go." He said smiling like a young child and grabbing your hand. The lads were downstairs. Ashton had invited them over for the day to catch up, and you had both agreed that they had a right to know, even if it was pretty early in pregnancy. You walked hand in hand down the stair to the sitting room where they were sprawled out. You sat down next to Ashton as he cleared his throat. "Hey Uncle Luke, could you pass my mug of tea?" He asked. "Yeah, sure" He says oblivious. "Thanks," Ashton said, taking the cup in his hands. "Uncle Mike, when do we have to go to the studio?" He tried again. "Uncle Mike? What kind of nickname is that?" He said, staring at him confused. Suddenly there was silence, and you could see all three boys turn their heads at once to stare at the both of you. "Wait..." Luke said, his deep voice breaking the silence. "You two are..." Calum said, his eyes growing wide. "Pregnant!" You and Ashton said at the same time, a large smile forming on your lips. You laughed as they sat in silence before breaking out into loud cheers. "You two are going to be parents! Oh my God, this is unreal!" Michael said standing up and coming to hug you both. He hugged Ashton patting him on the back, before moving to you and hugging you, much gentler now, as if you would break. "Congratulations guys!" He said smiling at you both. Calum put his hands on your belly making you giggle. "There is actually something in there, wow." He said shaking his head and laughing. "Congratulations guys, I'm so happy for you!" He said going back to sitting down. "Name it after me?" Luke asks. "They'll obviously name it Calum, its the best name." Calum says, scoffing at Luke. "Please, the favourite uncle will obviously be me. They'll name it Michael for sure." Michael said with a wave of his hand. As the three began to chatter excitedly, you turned to Ashton. "I love you," You said grinning up at him. "I love you too, Mrs. Irwin." He said kissing the crown of your head, and pulling you against his side.

michael
michael couldn't wait to tell the boys that he was going to have twins. becoming a dad was one of the most exciting and nerve wracking things that michael was ever going to go through, right up there with the success of the band. he'd wanted to tell the boys right away, but held off until you were happy to let the news out. when you finally agreed Michael was over the moon and couldn't wait to get into the studio tomorrow to tell them. he was the last there the next morning, the other three sitting on one of the couches, cups of coffee in their hands. michael yawned, running his fingers through his hair. "long night?" calum joked, sniggering at his friend as michael flopped down onto the couch next to him. "ha ha," Michael responded. "just didn't get much sleep last night, that's all. "ahuh," luke joked. "I bet you didn't." "it's y/n that isn't getting the sleep," michael smirked. "she's carrying twins after all and can't get comfortable, it's really all her fault." "oh so y/n's keeping you up - wait..." calum's mouth popped open as he finally caught up to wait michael had said. "twins?!" "is y/n pregnant?" luke chorused. "oh yeah," michael chuckled. "the world better get ready for the arrival of the clifford twins." "lord help us all," ashton joked.