Chapter 17

Pov: Chu Scarlett

The trip to the hospital took longer than I'd expected. Being the leader meant that I had to help out until every single agent's injury was taken care of.

Olive was not in the best mood, so the ride back to JYPe was absolutely silent, and everyone was in low spirits. The weather didn't help either, since I could see some lightning in the distance.

I finally got to the dorms hours past midnight and made it to my room, only to be greeted by agent Venus and Minji.

"Olivier told us about what happened. I'm sure you're worn out. We'll be guarding the idols tonight, so please go home and rest," agent Venus said.

"Wait, before you go, please take these chairs to the roof," Minji added.

I took the plastic chairs, and carried them all the way to the roof. It seemed like a huge storm was coming our way, since dark and fast moving clouds replaced the stars in the sky.

I better get back home before it hits me.

Entering the small storage room, I put the chairs in their respective spots when I heard the voice of a dark silhouette in the room.

"What is Scarlett doing here at this hour?"

Changbin.

He came out of the shadows, and looked at me with an unreadable face.

"Is it a weird habit of yours to sneak up on people like that? I could have hit you like last time, you know," I said.

"You controlled your reflexes this time."

"You don't say."

"You're acting all complacent, but I bet you forgot to put the weight back in front of the door." He put his hands in his pockets.

Why would I need to-

Dont tell me!

I ran out of the storage room, and saw that the wind had closed shut the only door that led to the stairs.

Why had I left it wide open?

Changbin followed me out of the storage room, checking the situation. "In case you were still wondering, we're stuck on the roof now."

"No we're not, all I need to do is call somebody. Give me your phone."

"It's not with me."

Neither is mine.

"Then I'll just bang on this door until somebody hears it."

"It's four am. No one is coming to help us. You can try though, we have till morning so I'd appreciate the entertainment." He slowly walked back into the storage room to protect himself from the light rain that had begun to fall on his shoulders.

Wouldn't hurt to try.

I beat the door countless times, only to prove Changbin right; no one was coming. I finally made it back to the storage room, realizing that the temperature had dropped immensely.

First I injured his foot, and now he's going to catch a cold because of me.

I took off my jacket, and approached him, attempting to cover him up.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked, highly irritated.

"The bodyguard needs to protect the client."

"I'm not Bang Chan. You are not my bodyguard."

"None of you are completely safe, so technically.. we're guarding all of you," I said.