Chapter 80

Pov: Chu Scarlett

She broke the innocent Hyunjin.

Isabelle was a Black Galaxy rat hiding right under our noses. The most frustrating part is that she didn't steal any of the documents I kept in our room. She didn't make them attack us every chance she got though she was fully aware of our schedules.

So what did she do?

What was her purpose? 

What did she accomplish?
She obviously finished her mission or she wouldn't have exposed herself. Or was she exposed by mistake?

Not knowing what her goal was is the most dangerous part.

Olivier finally arrived to my room. "Lieutenant Lavigne is not happy about this," he said, shaking his head, "The documents are still here but she could have taken pictures of everything."

"I've gone and done it this time. Those sheets contained so many secret locations and agents' identities.." I said, slapping my forehead and sliding it down my face, "They have all the information they need to attack us now. We're the most vulnerable we've ever been."

"They could have attacked a long time ago though. She could have stolen everything from the start. They're still quiet," Olive groaned, punching the table and leaning back on his chair.

"You're right. It makes no sense. She could have killed us all in our sleep too," I said.

"She really could have. I got a chance to fight her when she was escaping and it felt like fighting you. She's been acting inferior this whole time. That girl's got some mad skills."

And she said she was an A rank with three silver stars. Olive would have eaten her up if that was the case.

"Her boyfriend," I mentioned, clicking my nails on the table, "Not only is he the guy who attacked Changbin, but he's also Y."

"What?! He's the guy who tried to create a power outage in the electrical room? How'd you know?" Olive asked, raising his brows.

"Back in that room, I heard his voice. It was the same deep voice this time," I explained, recalling the incidents, "Isabelle isn't working with mere Black Galaxy underlings. We've already established that Y, who we now know as Calvin, is a higher up's son. We're screwed."

I wanted to bang my head against the table. What did they want from us? Why didn't they kill us all off already? She had so many chances.

"Your plan might save us though," Olivier whispered, checking the hallway for any listeners, then shutting the door, "We know where they stay now."

"So it worked?" I asked and he nodded, sliding a piece of paper containing a precious address on the table.

During their escape, I realized that all the captured Black Galaxies were biting on the poison in their mouths and dying. If we had caught Isabelle, she'd instantly kill herself, which is why I told them to let her go.

I wanted her alive.

As they retreated, I made my men secretly follow the Black Galaxies to their base. Isabelle might have stolen information about our headquarters, but now we knew exactly where theirs was.

"Their headquarters are huge," Olivier gushed, taking out a rough sketch of it, "I didn't see it for myself but look at these numbers! They're almost as big as ours!"

"So this is it?" I asked, tapping on the paper with a pencil, "Lieutenant Lavigne decided to go with my plan?"

"Yes. We're attacking them before they attack us."