Chapter 30

Pov: Lee Minho

"Stop worrying. I'll be alright," Scarlett stressed. I had visited her in the morning right after I'd used the bathroom. Felix had told me that she'd thrown up again, so I wanted to check up on her.

"Minho, are you ready? The car's already here. We're waiting for you. Oh, and Hyunjin said that he's not coming today," my manager notified, rushing into Scarlett's room.

Hyunjin is obsessed with kdramas, so he'll definitely ask me how today went anyway.

"Good luck, Minho. Wear some extra layers today. You saw the forecast," Chan said, sitting next to Scarlett and handing her a cup of water.

Nodding, I entered my room, took my bag and waved my roommates goodbye. Minji was already waiting for me in the car when I got there.

***

"Minho, please look the other way. I need to fix your hair," the hairstylist heaved a sigh at my wandering eyes.

Do Aera is getting her make-up done on the other side of the room, and my eyes keep gravitating towards her.

I hadn't gotten a chance to text her even though I'd gotten her number. At first, I hadn't wanted to seem desperate, so I'd finally decided to talk to her two days ago. However, that's when news of Scarlett's 'death' spread, and I was no longer in the mood to solve any mysteries.

Now though, my curiosity is back and stronger than ever.

"Excuse me for disturbing you, Do Aera, but my son is a huge fan of yours. I hope this isn't too impudent of me, but can you give me an autograph?" I heard her make-up artist tell her.

"Oh, ofcourse! What's his name?" she asked, signing the paper for him, "Can I borrow your phone?" She took the woman's phone and made a video of herself thanking the son by his name for being her fan.

She takes her job pretty seriously, huh? She treasures her fans too.

We were guided to a classroom where we had to shoot a scene of the main characters getting paired together for a class project.

"Good morning," I told her when she sat next to me.

"Nice to see you again." She smiled for the cameras that would later upload the 'behind the scenes' videos.

It's so hard to get a genuine response out of her.

The scene started shooting and she instantly jumped into character. "You. Be my partner," she said coldly. Her character was depicted as emotionless, and she had no trouble serving it to the viewers.

Everyone had already partnered up and her character had no friends because of her indifferent personality, so she targetted the only other loner- me. I stopped for a second, then looked at her, completely annoyed that someone had disturbed my peace and quiet. My character glared at her and she didn't flinch. Then I looked back at the others around and clicked my tongue, taking my bag off the seat next to me.

She sat down with not as much as a thank you, which was exactly what my character preferred. He just wanted to get this over with.

"Aaaaand cut! That was perfect! Good job, you two," the director shouted, snapping us out of character.

Seungmin is going to tease me so much when he watches this kdrama. They all are.