Chapter 37

Pov: Chu Scarlett

The last empty vial met my nightstand as I watched it with admiration. "I won't miss you," I told it.

I have now fully recovered, and not just physically.

It was 6 am, and I couldn't be more awake. What a beautiful day!

As if to disagree with me, a bolt of thunder sounded out and made me flinch. I was met with a closed door when I sprinted to the bathroom. It was occupied.

"Scar? You're awake?" Chan asked. He was apparently also waiting to use the bathroom.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine," I said, making him groan, too sleepy to deal with me, "Today marks the fourteenth day of my recovery."

"It's today? Congrats. How are you feeling?" The drowsy boy didn't look excited at all.

"What do you mean? I've always been healthy and strong," I said, looking sideways.

"Mhm. Very." He rolled his eyes and entered the bathroom once Changbin exited. The latter's half shut eyes took a glance at me and he kept walking to his room with a faint 'morning'.

I've noticed this before, but everyone is extremely dead in the morning.. They're alive during the night and become zombies the next day.

I got startled by the sudden boom of confetti cannon poppers. The entire hallway was raining with colors as I was pushed into my room and more confetti got stuck in my hair.

What the hell is going on..

"Congratulations on your recovery!" Olive and Lily shouted out in unison. Then when all the confetti got out of my sight, I noticed that all the members had entered my room as well. They suddenly started wiggling around like they had forgotten every single professionnal dance move they'd performed. All that was left was a bunch of guys jumping around and bumping into each other while Lily shook her head. Some of them were still half asleep but that didn't stop them from joining in.

So they were in on this.. They were just acting apathetic a while ago.

"This is from all of us," Olive beamed, handing me a card.

Just as I opened it, another pile of confetti exploded in my face, causing me to close my eyes and count to ten.

Inhale. Exhale.

I am not the one cleaning all this up.

"Scar! Have this!" Felix rushed towards me with a plate of Tiramisu in his hands. "I made it again since you can eat it now.. per Olive's instructions."

I laughed at his eager tone and took a bite. "Minho wasn't kidding. You're really good."

"Thank you~" He walked back to Seungmin and placed his head on his shoulder.

I can't believe he took the time out of his day to recreate it for me. Everyone here is way too nice.

After the excitement died down, I asked Hyunjin where Isabelle had been. I hadn't heard of her and she'd never visited or slept in our room.

"She's been staying at a hotel near here. She'll come back once she gets transferred into your team. She said she had sent a request to Little Haven and was waiting for approval."

"I see.."

"Well, as much as we'd love to stay for the after-party, we have a Vlive to go to, so we need to get ready for it," Chan explained, watching the members slowly leave the room, "Agent Venus and Minji will be taking care of us. Tommorow is your first day guarding us again, correct?" He placed a paper bag on my nightstand and began to walk away.