Chapter 21

Pov: Liliane Chevalier

It's already 9 pm. I should go to the dorms to surprise Scarlett and Olive once they're back from the battle.

I'm sure they've missed me.

I've been busy everytime they've asked me to hang out.

"Thank you, gentlemen. I have an appointment to get to, and cannot be late. It was a pleasure to dine with you. I hope you consider my offer and give me a call soon. Goodbye." I shook hands with the two businessmen I was having dinner with, and made my way out of the opulent restaurant with a polite smile on my lips.

Agent James drove me to JYPe while I flipped through the pages of a magazine. A new brand called 'Plummet' had started gaining popularity in Korea, and it was not to my liking.

I crumpled up the papers and called my assistant.

I will not rest until 'Plummet' makes good on its name, and plummets into oblivion.

"Make sure that tomorrow's dinner is not canceled. Plummet will be holding a fashion show on the same night, and I will not lose my customers to them," I irritatedly commanded.

The car finally came to a stop, and I made my way into the lobby. I had no patience for the staff, so I shoved my card in their faces and walked into the elevator.

With a ding, the doors opened and I saw Scarlett's client standing at the door, waiting to come in.

What was his name again?

"Hello! Aren't you Scarlett's friend?" He waved his hands in my face.

"Yes, and you must be her client." I got out of the elevator and motioned for him to enter.

Instead of following the direction my arms were pointing at, he walked back to the dorms with me. "Scar isn't here though? I'm sure you know that they're on a mission right now." He raised a curious eyebrow.

I wish I could have half the energy he does.

"I do. I'll be waiting for her here- if you don't mind, that is. Also, I have a proposal for one of your friends." I was about to knock at the door, but he unlocked it for me. "Thank you."

I remembered to take off my heels this time, and we entered the living room together.

"Which friend? What proposal?" a new guy asked.

I whipped my head in his direction and answered, "The one called Kim Seungmin. Where is he?"

"Probably brushing his teeth for the fifth time today. Or sixth? I can never keep track," he replied.

"Excuse me, but can you remind me of your names again? I'll start. I'm Liliane Chevalier."

"Bang Chan. I'm terribly sorry, but I have to go back to work. It was nice meeting you again." Scar's client walked away and left me alone with the other guy who just stood there, blinking excessively.

"And your name is?" I reminded him.

"Minho. Lee Minho. Seungmin is now in his room again. Get to him quickly or he'll go back to covering another song for his fans. You came at the right time. We're all on a short break." His eyes darted across the sheets of paper he had in his hand as he started reciting a creepy line about wanting to kill someone and enjoying it.

I don't have time for this.

"Where's his room?"

"Far corner, on the left." His voice could barely be heard as he paced around the hallway, chanting a love poem this time.