Chapter 6

Pov: Chu Scarlett

My alarm woke me up at 5:30 am. Christopher would be up at six, so I wanted to use the bathroom before then.

I got out of my room, and walked down the dorm's hallway.
Finding the bathroom wasn't an easy task at all. I didn't know which of these doors led to it and which led to members' rooms.

I guess I'll have to start checking random doors?

How lucky would I be if the first one I checked turned out to be the bathroom?

I tried the first door in sight.

Yeah, nevermind. I've never been all that lucky throughout my life anyway.

I quickly closed the door to the members' rooms and tiptoed backwards until I hit something.
It felt more like a someone, rather than a something, but.. What was a someone doing at the dorms when everyone was alseep?

Intruder.

I instantly stomped on their foot and elbowed them in the ribs. Right when I heard a low groan, I turned around and pushed them into the wall by their collar.

Just to come face to face with Seo Changbin.

Shit.

When I saw his pained expression, I automatically took my hands off his shirt so he could breathe properly. He was trying not to make too much noise in consideration of the other members.

"I am so sorry," I whispered in panic. Looking down, I could see a small cut swelling on his bare foot. That stomp must have hurt so bad!

"Where is the bathroom?" I added.

He pointed towards the door in the far end of the corridor.

Ofcourse it would be the last one. If it weren't for Changbin, I would have gone through all the others' rooms just to get to it.

I rashly held his hand, and dragged him into the bathroom, closing the door behind us.

"You can curse at me now." I stopped whispering as I nervously scratched my neck. Yesterday, I had embarrassed myself by gushing out about my admiration for his career, and now I almost ruined said career.

Way to leave a good first impression, Scarlett.

He sat down on a stool to examine his foot, and I hurriedly ran to my room, returning with a first aid kit in my hands.

Crouching down, I carefully applied some antibiotics and watched his face for any pain. He was not even looking at me, so I decided to continue. After attentively cleaning the wound, I dressed it and looked up at him.

"The cut was very small, so the swelling should go away in a while. It will completely heal in about two days. I suggest practicing anything other than dancing for a couple of days," I finally spoke up with defeat clear in my voice. "With that said, I truly apologize. I should have been more careful." Then I got off the ground.

He finally looked up at me, and his face didn't seem like he was hurting anymore.

"Why are you smiling?" He was so baffling.

"Seeing you so out of character is amusing." He grinned. "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt that badly. I'll sit out of dance practice today. I'll use that time to work on some other things," he reassured.

I can't believe I'm being so unprofessional.

"You told me you liked my rapping," he added, out of nowhere.