Announcement

Pov: Author (haha #funny)

Soooooo..

I wrote a book?

There will obviously be a second book.

However, yours truly is a university student who's going to fail her exams if she doesn't get off this platform for a month or two. (Then again, I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold myself back from rushing here during study breaks.. *cries*)

Sorry, Chan, this girl right here is the queen of procrastination.

With all that said, I can't believe the book ended. It all began on a whim because I one day had a bizarre story come up in my head when I couldn't sleep at night.
I obviously brushed it off since never in my life would I have imagined writing a book, especially on wattpad lol.
But then!!! I couldn't sleep again the next night!!! Because the story continued in my head!!!
So I thought the only way to get it out and be able to sleep would be by writing it down.. I originally thought of jotting down the idea on paper and calling it a day.
Then the craziest impulse told me to ask my STAY friend about it. Therefore, I texted her, who I later started calling my consultant because we're professionals like that (note the sarcasm). Moving on.. She was all for it though my request was for her to get this stupid idea out of my head.
I'm glad she pushed me as much as she did because the minute I started with chapter 1, I could finally get my much deserved sleep. (Though your girl still goes to sleep at like 4 am, then somehow wakes up super hyper).
The book wasn't even gonna be a fanfic in the first place, and idk what happened, but here we are. #itiswhatitis

So yeah, special thanks to ma pretty consultant who listened to me rant about the ideas and encouraged me to write a book that has been therapeutic for me.

✿✿✿

Now for some things that I wanna clear up even though literally nobody asked:

1. The story, though realistic, is not reality. Therefore, I've made a lot of changes to reality. For example:
-Stray Kids live in the same building as their company in my book(makes things more convenient for me).
-Their schedules are obviously made up by me and so are their rooming arrangements.
-They are freely roaming around and hanging out with females in public which may not be very realistic as they are very careful about not spreading rumors.
-I have no idea what skz's parents are actually like, so the chapters where they're present are all figments of my imagination.
-I'll add more when I can think of them.. I feel like I forgot something important but when do I not? Typical of my clumsy ass.

2. Irrelevant to the book, but I became a fan of Skz at around the time God's menu was uploaded. Felix's deep voice is what made me notice them at first, then I got to know all of them little by little. My bias is Seungmin and it's been for a long time. I have no bias wrecker, but if I were to choose a second favorite, it would be Changbin, and then Minho maybe. What about you guys?

3. My fave song of theirs is, as Lily said in the book, '19'. 'Another day' is another one I'd choose. I'm generally in awe at the way Han writes and expresses himself using his vulnerable and genuine emotions. Then there's Chan's 'I don't want to acknowledge' which gave me goosebumps. The pain in his voice was too real; I could feel it on my skin (It's called goosebumps, I know). A~nyway, which song would you guys gush about?

✿✿✿

I wonder if any of you actually read the whole endless announcement, but for those who are still here:

Thank you for taking the time to read my book and for any comments because they make me smile and laugh. They're very appreciated.

Hope you all have great days, no, great lives. I wish for whatever's making you guys worry or cry to disappear so you can be happy.

If you're happy, then nothing can touch you. And I hope nothing touches you♡.

With a colossal amount of love,

The author, ALovingStranger.