Chapter 65

Pov: Chu Scarlett

Minho and Lily left and probably already arrived at the gala while I'm still here in my room, waiting for prince charming to come escort me.

Where is he?! He's been missing all day.

I went over my steps for the millionth time, feeling confident with my dancing skills for once. The heels weren't bothering me anymore. Ricardo had already thought things through and prepared convenient ones.

I looked at the mirror and blushed, finding it hard to accept that I could look so bomb. My make-up was on point, making me look fierce and hard to approach. It was exactly what I needed tonight. Meanwhile, my long black hair was straightened and let loose, making me feel a bit less exposed. The only problem was.. I wasn't used to wearing stuff like this. It felt a little awkward and I didn't know if it really suited me.

I finally heard the click of the front door, and Felix welcomed Olive.

Why am I so nervous?

His footsteps got louder as he neared my room, twisting the knob after knocking. The door opened to reveal a shockingly handome guy. He had styled his hair up, worn a black tuxedo that was tailored just for him, and had a burgundy tie around his neck, matching with my outfit. Lily really knew what she was doing.

His cologne took over the room as he checked his wristwatch, not looking up yet. "Scar, I know I'm late, but I was searching for my tie.. and.." He finally looked up.

His eyes roamed my outfit, narrowing a little at the split on my leg. "Turn around," he said, his face wearing a serious expression.

He does not like it.

I can tell.

I did as he asked and stayed that way, pursing my lips and waiting for any comment.

"Won't you feel cold in that? Even your back is exposed," he sighed, walking past me and giving me a better whiff of his intoxicating cologne.

I want a bottle too. It smells so nice!

He searched through my closet for a jacket. "You don't have to go so far if it's uncomfortable. I know you don't like dresses."

".. I think it looks pretty," I said, looking back at the mirror in doubt.

"It's not just pretty. It's absolutely ravishing. So much so, that I'm worried you'll have pests flying all over you tonight. But that doesn't matter if you're not happy," he said, giving up on my closet to look back at me, "Ofcourse you own nothing that goes with such a fancy dress.."

"What makes you think I'm unhappy?" I asked, knitting my brows together.

"You won't stop covering everything with your hands," he said, laughing at my abrupt freeing of my fidgeting arms. I put them back right next to me and didn't touch the dress anymore.

"We're already late, Olive. Let's just go. By the way, you look nice," I said, tugging at his tie, "Did you finally learn to tie your own?"

"Figured it was time," he chuckled, opening the door for me to walk out of, "After you."

***

It's time.

I'm about to enter a room that's low on oxygen and high on inflated egos and entitled opinions.

Olive held out his arm for me to link mine into and we passed through the huge doors, my heels clicking on the tiles as the light shone down on us. I hadn't bothered wearing a mask since I needed to talk to my guests as Chu Scarlett.

Scarlett Scars (Stray Kids FF) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें