Chapter 12

Pov: Chu Scarlett

I made my way back to Bingus' room with a new goal in mind: I needed to take her to the dorms and clean her up. A doctor was already on her way with a nurse.

She's going to be in good hands.. for now.

When I reached the door, I was surprised to see a troubled Changbin standing in front of it. "Oh, not you too! I assured you that we'd help her already," I sighed. He took a few nervous steps back at my sudden appearance.

"Now leave. You can visit her later when she's in a better state." I had already scarred Hyunjin enough with this view. I didn't want that repeated again.

"Don't you need help carrying her out?"

Oh yeah.. I didn't think of that.

"No, you can go." I waited as he hesitantly left.

I definitely need help. Where's agent Pak?

***

Once agent Pak helped us safely place the half conscious girl in the bathroom, Minji and I tried to wash all the dried up blood and dirt off her.

"Can you dress yourself up?" I asked her. She seemed too winded to answer, so I brought her some of my clothes. We had the same fit anyway, only she was a bit shorter.

Once we exchanged her old clothes with the new ones, agent Pak came in and carried her to the spare bed in my room. Lily had been adamant on using it for a sleepover, but now she'd been replaced.

The doctor and nurse finally made it in and examined her. "Wow, are you sure you weren't intending on killing her? I see some spots lacking flesh.." the nurse cringed.

Did he have to point out the obvious?

After treating her and giving her the medication, I was told to keep watch on her.

Great, now I have to stay up all night, not guarding one, but two defenseless people.

Minho came in to check up on her, while Jeongin stayed at the door, peeking inside. Felix then popped up next to him, and didn't move an inch either.

"Are you waiting for my permission to enter?" I rolled my eyes. They eventually walked in, not taking their eyes off the 'patient'.

Lovely. Next let's get her a bouquet of flowers and some tissues to dry our precious tears.

Three hours passed by, and it was now only her and I in the room. Her soft breathing almost put me to sleep too.

It's the first time I see her face looking so serene.

If what you said is the truth, then I'm desperately remorseful for what I put you through.
Not only did you have to endure the pain of being away from your mother, but you also got beaten up by people who call themselves havens.
I

t's not like I knew of your story. With the little information I had, I was forced to make the hard decision as the leader.

I finally heard the sound of Christopher entering his room.