Chapter 10

Pov: Lee Minho

"Can you keep it down, Hannieee? I'm trying to sleep heeeere!" I whined, burying my head further into my pillows.

He pushed me off my bed and screamed in my ear, "No! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! We have an important interview today!"

Unlike my alarm, he has no snooze button. I would know, I've wanted to mute him so many times.

"Fineee, stop talkingggg! I'm up." I covered his mouth. Where did he get all his energy from this morning?

"Hey, I wanted to be the first to tell you that some well-known director and producer chose you to be the lead in the kdrama they're preparing. I'm so excited for you!"

"What? Why would they want me? I don't want them! Tell them I refuse." I jumped out of bed.

The squirrel followed me all the way to the bathroom. "Wait, are you serious? You can't miss out on this golden opportunity!"

"Minho can do whatever Minho wants to do, and all Minho wants to do is to eat well and live well, in peace," I helpfully explained as I closed the door.

When I got out, I saw Scarlett lifting up the curtains to peek outside the window. She looked grumpier than usual. "What an ugly weather. There's a storm coming up," she mumbled when she saw me.

Well, can't relate, autumn is my favorite season.

I waddled back to my room without feeling the need to reply to her.

***

We were now seated in the practice room downstairs, where a famous korean actress/youtuber was going to be interviewing us.

Just as I finished my breakfast, I saw the CEO come in. He was talking to the female next to him about how happy he was that she'd be working with us.

I was told that she was known for her beauty, and now that I saw her, I understood why. She perfectly fit the korean standards. Her skin was as white as snow, and her make up professionally done. Wearing designer clothes from head to toe, she walked, talked, and laughed in utmost elegance. Her small face had chubby cheeks that contrasted her extremely thin figure, and her eyes had blue lenses on, while her hair seemed to have kept its natural color; black. She had a cute, round nose, and rosy lips that were the same color as her powdered cheeks. And she looked..

She looked a bit familiar?

"Hello everyone, my name is Do Aera. I'm honored to be here with you today. " She showed us a business smile.

Her name.. I've heard of it before.

She's famous, Minho. Ofcourse you've heard of it before.

"Excuse me, aren't you the Chu Scarlett? What a pleasent surprise!" She clapped.

"Miss Aera, I'm happy to see you again. Are you content with your stay?" Scarlett elegantly answered, giving her a slight, graceful bow.

"Content? You know I don't book any hotels other than yours no matter which country I travel to, Miss Chu. 'Content' is the understatement of the century," she praised.

Wait, so Scarlett is one of those Chus? The billionaires? What is she doing here guarding Chan?

This girl is so strange.

***

It was the afternoon, and we finally took a lunch break. Chan and I circled the room, trying to offer some food to all of the staff.