Chapter 33

Pov: Chu Scarlett

"I promise I'll make Tiramisu again once you're better, Scarlett!" Felix beamed, speaking in english.

"Your accent is really thick. It's my first time hearing it- that's if I don't take your singing into consideration, ofcourse."

He started saying random things and thickened his accent even more, enjoying the smile on my face.

What a cutie. I haven't even gotten to talk to him much, but he always asks me how I'm doing.

I scanned the room and found that Changbin and Han were missing. Bang Chan too, but I knew that he was in his room, getting ready to sleep early tonight.

"Scarlett, where's Miss Chevalier?" Seungmin asked as he stood at the foot of my bed.

"She's not here. Her sleep schedule is pretty messed up these days. She barely gets any breaks. It's almost midnight, so she left early to get some sleep in," I answered, making him nod his head, deep in thought. "Did you need something?"

"No, it wasn't important."

Lily, you better be proud of me. I let the guy know that you're a hard-working perfectionist and not some clumsy child. You're very welcome. I will accept the compensation by seeing less of you.

He turned back around, ready to leave when I called out again, "Wait, where are Han and Changbin?" I casually massaged my temples, feeling a strong headache coming on.

"Changbin is a bit busy helping Han with.. something. Don't worry about it." He scratched his neck. "I have a photoshoot tomorrow. Which one of you agents will be guarding me?"

"It's agent Venus, if I'm not mistaken. Are you nervous? You asked so many questions."

Even though I'm in poor health, I'm still checking up on agent Venus' work. She's been taking care of my duties as my assistant.

Seungmin shook his head and left. I overheard him tell Jeongin that he was going to sleep.

"It's so sad that you can't taste this," Minho appeared before me, faking a pained expression and flexing his dessert in my face. He took huge bites and made unnecessary hums, calling it things like delicious and mouth-watering.

"Don't listen to hyung. When I first gave it to him, he just shrugged, telling me that it was 'okay'," Felix chimed in, making Minho drop his fork onto his plate and blink at Felix repeatedly, his face portraying his disdain.

"I'm not letting you play video games in our room anymore," he said, striding out the door, having Felix chase him.

"Don't touch my controller! Hyung! Hyung! Don't!" And that's how I was left alone with Jeongin and Olivia who were in a heated argument over putting eggs in ramen or not. I hadn't even noticed Hyunjin's exit.

"I'm telling you, it's better with eggs! Everything is better with eggs!" Olivia exclaimed.

"You sound just like Seungmin hyung!" Jeongin declared, pushing Olivia away. "Now that I know that you're alright, I'll be leaving." He directed his words to me.

"Goodbye, Innie~" I said, making his eyes grow bigger.

"No. Not you too. I will not tolerate it," he laughed, making an 'x' with his arms. Then he shoved Olivia off him again for calling him 'Innie' over and over after hearing me do it. "By the way, Chan told me that I was your.. bias? I was so surprised."

How come?

"Why? I've accompanied you to quite a bit of your rehearsals and recordings. I've seen enough of- whatever. Why are you underestimating yourself?"