Chapter 53

Pov: Chu Scarlett

The boys were about to embark on vacations, so I had to send at least one agent from my team along with a couple of bodyguards with them to their homes. The problem was.. My team consisted of only six people. We needed one more agent.

Organizing and assigning everyone's work had always been easy, but I had a missing element this time. I sat on a chair in my room and repeatedly clicked on my pen.

The shouts got louder in Chan's room and I barged in, irritated by the noise pollution. "I understand that you guys are excited, but can you please dial it down?"

"Scarlett! You don't understand! Olivier is stealing our fans!" Han exclaimed, playfully nudging Olive while the other members laughed.

I sighed, looking at the boy in question who was sitting on a chair, shaking his head and rubbing it. "All I did was guard you! It's not my fault that a picture of me went viral!" he argued.

"I'm so confused," I sighed.

"We had a concert yesterday and Olivier guarded us when we arrived at the venue. Naturally, fans would be waiting outside for us, and saw Olivier. A lot of pictures of us were taken too, with him in the background. Some STAYs pointed out a 'handsome guy' and he became a topic circulating among the fandom overnight. Just look at all these comments!" Han explained, showing me his phone.

I skimmed through the fans' comments, laughing my ass off at the things they said.

'That bodyguard thoooo..'

'Omg, what's his @?!'

'If I can't have Skz, can I have their bodyguard?'

'Ofcourse.. Even the bodyguard is hot..'

'Guys, he was with them during another performance too! Remember the.."

I stopped reading so I could breathe. Olive had always been popular because of his looks. I wasn't even surprised that something like this had happened. "So? Enjoying the attention?" I teased. It had been a while since we'd last talked. I'd missed the guy.

He rolled his eyes and wore a lopsided grin. "See? I'm hot."

I laughed again, shaking my head. "You were popular even back in France."

"I was? They sure didn't make it obvious."

"Were you expecting them to squeal at your face?" I looked around at the other idols who were laughing and messing around with each other. Seeing their careless faces was calming. "That reminds me. I'm in a predicament, Olive."

"Hm? Something wrong?"

"I decided on who'll be accompanying who, but one agent is missing," I sighed, grazing the zipper up and down my jacket until his hand stopped mine.

He instantly retrieved it and sighed, "I didn't think of that.."

Chan overheard the conversation and joined in, "Since Felix and I will be staying here, how about you leave us with no agents? The bodyguards are more than enough, right? We've been safe for now."

"No way. I'm staying here with you. You're my main client. No risks are going to be taken," I finalized.

This time, Changbin spoke up, "How about you leave me alone? It's alright because I've already surrounded my house with bodyguards. I was worried about my family."

"Oh yeah.. I remember when I visited his house, I thought woah! What a huge and cool place!" Han gushed, "It's very safe. He was the first to think of protecting our families too. Now even our houses have a couple of guards lurking outside."