Chapter 72

Pov: Ra Minji

This is supposed to be what I wanted..

I thought..

I truly thought if I saw Minho love someone else, I'd easily get over him, but..

WHO THE HELL IS CAT?!

It's been a whole week since we came back from his vacation and Minho is absolutely smitten with this girl called Cat. I always hear him calling her and giggling like she's the funniest clown out there.

Well, excuse me! If you like clowns, I'm right here!

Maybe I should finally muster up the courage to ask him about her?

I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the answer though..

He put his phone down and turned up the music, practicing his dancing again. I found it strange how he never looked at his figure in the mirror as though it distracted him.

One thing's for sure: I'm the luckiest fan out there. I get to see such a masterpiece up close all the time.

He dances as if it's second nature to him. All his movements are clean, free, and precise. He's light on his feet and glides around, never missing a beat.

I sit in the corner and fangirl over him while he sweats and stops the music, breathing hard only after hours of practice.

He took a towel and dried the nape of his neck, the back of his t-shirt carrying a heart-shaped sweat stain.

"Are you practicing for tomorrow's performance?" I asked, walking over to him with his water bottle.

He flickered a wet hair strand off his eyes and nodded, still gasping for air as his chest heaved.

He doesn't talk to me unless if I start the conversation.. I don't understand why he's so different lately.

"Good luck then. Hope you perform as well as you did right now," I said, handing him the bottle which he gratefully accepted.

"I will. No doubt about that. I'm just wor- Forget it," he stopped, sitting on the sofa and taking out his phone.

"What were you about to say?" I asked, sitting next to him with creased eyebrows.

"Nothing important. How's your health?"

My heart began to beat uncontrollably fast at the fear of him having found out. "Huh?!"

"You're not throwing up or getting fevers anymore?" he asked, finally looking up at me.

Oh..

Well.. Not as much as before..
I think my body's getting used to the hormones.

"No. I recovered from the cold," I said, emphasizing that it was nothing but a cold.

"Good."

What's with him?! 'Good'? Since when do I get a simple 'good'?

He's been like this ever since his vacation.

Wait..

Don't tell me..

Is he mad that I fell asleep while leaning on him in the bus?!

"Are you.. mad?" I asked, scooting closer to him.

"Took you two weeks to find out?" He pushed himself away and I frowned, standing up and creating lots of space between us since that's what he wanted.