Chapter 74

Pov: Ra Minji

I hurried out the dorms so I wouldn't have to face anyone and scampered to the roof of the building to cool down. The sight of the city lights looked like stars from over here. Everyone was in a different room, doing their own thing. My probelms felt insignificant every time I witnessed it.

Before I could take a breather, someone knocked on the iron door and leaned on it, smiling at me.

"Minhyuk?" I asked, surprised to see him. He was one of the guards who accompanied Minho during his vacation; the same guy who had woken me from my sleep on Minho's head by how loud he was on the bus.

"Hehe~ Saw you scurrying up here and followed you~ What's with the rush, shorty?" he joked, approaching me and placing his elbow on my head, leaning on it.

"Stop calling me short," I huffed, looking up at him in disgust.

"You're like the shortest person I've seen," he said, flexing his height advantages.

"Whatever."

"What's gotten you so snappy today? Is it the hangover? I could've sworn you'd be in bed all day," he said, laughing at my jaw drop.

"H-How?! How do you know?!" I screamed, pushing him while he laughed.

"How do you think you got home yesterday?" he asked, sticking his tongue out.

"Don't tell me.. You helped?! You?!" I shouted and he shushed me, clicking his tongue.

"Minho did. I was his bodyguard since his original one was drunk," he teased, elbowing me until I used one of my newly learnt moves on him.

"Woah! Calm down, woman! I was finally off work and I had to come just for you yesterday. Scarlett gave me an earful," he said, barely dodging.

"Why did you dodge?! I wanted to test how much I could hurt an opponent with that!" I yelled.

"I think you're forgetting that.. Oh, I don't know.. I'm not an opponent?!" He hugged himself, dramatically cowering.

"Wait.. Did you say.. Scarlett?! She knows that I was drunk?!" I asked, panicking belatedly.

"Noooo! Jeez, I can't speak to you today." He sat cross legged on the ground and patted the spot next to him until I complied. "Minho was sent to you by Scarlett to give you a piece of paper and tell you to go home already. He found you in the meeting room while drunk, so he contacted Scarlett, informing her that he was going out and needed a bodyguard."

"So she kno-"

"No, he didn't tell her you were still with him. Anyway, Scarlett called for me. All the other agents were already busy, so I had to leave my comfy house just to visit the likes of you. Not gonna lie, it was the funniest thing to watch. Plus, I have lots of pictures to blackmail you with next time you boss me around."

"Uh.. Pictures?!" I cried.

"Yeah. Here, look." He unlocked his phone and told me to wait, sending me some messages which I assumed to be the pictures. "This one's you sleeping on the poor guy's chest in the taxi the whole way from the company to your house."

Minho didn't mention these..

I'm going to die of humiliation.

It was a good life.

No, it was not.

"This one's him giving you a piggyback ride because he realized you weren't asleep. You had passed out," he laughed, poking my burning cheeks repeatedly just to be extra annoying.