Demon Slayer x Magical Parallel World pt22: Stop them!Kei vs Tokikaze vs Licht!

Demigra POV(A/N: Demigra's human version pic above...😘😘😘👍👍👍)

I see a three people protecting some children from a group of strong people.

The other one of the trio is injured....

Siiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhh....

Don't tell me this people didn't know a  simple self healing spell don't they?

By the way, this people they don't used magic, they are using some kind of unknown matter that make them used some sort of magic which is not true magic.

I felt kinda annoyed this because, I am First Promidial Demon of Green who known used our own magic then someone tried to copied the Mana Construction or creating their own Mana?

Are they idiot?

They are just three vs 500 people along a Grand Generals?

They should thanks Kei-sama that she knew what will happened.

We are floating above as my group consist of Muzan, Tamayo-chan, Yuichiro, Genya, Sanemi, Nakime, Gyoumei, Obanai, Yoriichi, Ume, Gyuutarou and Shinobu. Most of Magicians users are with Kei-sama because the one she needed to beat up was in Alcia or Althean.

"We should help them, the long blond hair guy is getting down and injured" Ume said.

Yep it seems.

I used my Dark Press in multiple forms and pressed them down with huge heavy gravity force.

Crack!

I heard a bone crack sounds from the low level soldiers of the Special Services.

The two males and one lady shocked to see a group of people floating and landed infront of them.

"Don't worry, I am servant of Kei-sama and also Anti-War Reinforcement" I say.

"Who are you?" The blond guy with long hair and I think his name is Robert Van Vunvich or Vanvuch.... Oh, it's Vanvich! Kei-sama might mispronounced a bit.

And his two friends...... Xi Yan Xialou, Freudiam von lightning.

(Picture below)

Xialou

Freudiam

"I am Demigra, as I say earlier

"I am Demigra, as I say earlier. We are not your enemy but we are here to stop your non-sense war" I say.

Gyuutarou poke my shoulder and he pointed the Grand Generals stood up slowly against my Dark Press...ohhh.. interesting...

"Who the hell you bastard?! Don't you dare get in the way?!" The muscles woman going to run as I put more Dark Press without even chanting on her caused her smacking kissing the ground.

.

Thud!

Crash!

All of her comrades gaped and even the trio who are on our side.... couldn't help but chuckled.