New members

Third OV

After the events, Yami reported on what happened as they came back to the base after Kei healed all of them especially Asta left in the Castle Town because King Julius want something on him.

Kei restored all the stole mana from the kids in the village using her Archangel's magic: Mana Pool Core Restore.

Finral, Gouche, Yami and Kei with the Demon Beasts in their Human forms went back to the base.

"Damn... All I want is to sleep" Kei yawned.

"Before that we need to- damn they are still knocked down" Yami groaned in annoyance from the three who still sleeping because of drunkenness (Charmy, Magna and Vanessa).

"Well here's your cloaks" Yami gave them the cloaks for a new members.

"Thank you" they bowed respectfully on Yami.

"But it won't fit our clothes" Sesshomaru said.... they are wearing kimonos and baggy pants.

"Well we might change your clothes a bit" Kei smirked causes the three shivered and smiled weakly.

Kei use a Customize magic: Clothes Creation and three baggy pants with different colors which match on their own satisfaction, two white and red 3/4ths long sleeve shirts for Sesshomaru and Kurama and black open fighting vest with golden trims for Hakuro.

"Now wear this" Kei handed them with the Black Bulls cloaks and in a puff of smokes filled their sights as they smoke is gone. They perfectly fit on them and they looked so hot!!! (A/N: used your imaginations guys but one day I will give a little drawings about it.)

"That's perfect!!!" Kei's cheeks adorned with blush.

"Thank you so much Kei-sama" they smiled.

"Aarhgh! I won't let happen this three hot guys will our new members-!" Finral has been lifted up by Yami.

"Are you dislike my decision?" Yami warned.

"Nope" Finral paled and Yami put him down and glaring at him.

"So just find your new rooms and used your noses to search rooms" Yami said and left them.

"Well, Kei-sama... we are going to find our new rooms!" Hakuro gleamed.

The three demon beasts who are in their human forms, disappeared because of their speeds... expected to a tenth tier magic.

"This is a good night...." Kei yawned and walked to her room for waiting slumber.

Time skip...😋😋😋🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Kei woke up early morning to smell a familiar smells... it's breakfasts!!!! She took off on the shower and made wore a simple buttoned up shirt yet her cleavage a little bit shown and a short with two pockets on the back and jacket tied on her hips along with her fighting boots on her feet. Her hair was freely down reach her butt and a black Jade pin on her bangs.

She walked down from they stairs, and greet everyone which usually do.

"Good Morning!-Pfft!" She almost laughed hard because of what Charmy, Vanessa and other members on her demon beasts.

"I will cook you, you look pretty good.... and tasty!?" Charmy chasing her poor Sesshomaru.

"I'm not a food! What are you?! a cannibal?!" Sesshomaru chanted a tenfold barrier.

"Can I touch your Ears? It look so soft...." Vanessa purred and amazed on twitching ears of Kurama.

"Uhm... sure.... your breasts are too close on my face...." Kurama's cheeks has literally scarlet color tints. Vanessa's breasts was on his face and anytime he will passed out.