The Demon beasts' Dungeon (Why I can't join Asta's battles journey?!)

Third OV

Charmy, Asta, Noelle and Kei ranked up because what happened. Yami called them as he announced.

"Charmy, Asta and Noelle will get have a time off for today" Yami said.

"What about me?" Kei asked.

"You, King Julius gave you a mission needed to complete, this SS class mission" Yami said. They all got their attention on her new mission.

"An SS Class Mission!!" Kei snatch it from him as she read.

Complete the Demons of Beasts Dungeon, needed to search the new treasure far away from Clover Kingdom and any Kingdom on it. This Dungeon is one of the two Dangerous Dungeon even other Kingdoms didn't try to infiltrate the dungeons because it has a. ...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CURSES.

"No way in hell, we will let out cute member go alone!" Finral hugged Kei protectively.

"Get away from me!" She pushed him causes throw on him the wall.

"I will come to her!" Vanessa rose her hand.

"No one will come to her with the mission.! Do you understand?!" Yami shouted them.

"Don't worry guys I am not alone... Musika!" She called and a large puffed of smoke appeared near them and Musika appeared. She hugged her master gently and greet her morning.

"Good morning Kei-sama" She smiled and bowed.

"Same here, Musika" She waved.

"Who is she?" Vanessa, Charmy, Finral who got nosebleeds and ears blown away from the Spirit's beautiful appearance, Gordon, Gouche, and Gray asked unison.

"My partner spirit, one of the Supreme Superior Spirit and she was called by Siren Spirit..." Kei explained who she get a spirit and they nodded in agreement.

'She became stronger without our notice' They are proud to their rookie.

"So when I am going to search this Dungeon?" Kei asked excitedly. The whole group thought the same thing.

'She is becoming like Luck....' they dumbfounded.

"Here's the map, and don't worry you have a captain from the other magic knights guild to guide where it was and help you with some circumstances" Yami asked and Kei rose an eyebrow.

"Why you're not the only should come with me?" She asked.

"Well I have a mission too so don't get hurt okey" Yami ruffled her hair.

"Hai Yami-niisan" Kei smiled.

"Kei be careful.." Asta said.

"Don't worry about me. Asta" she bumped his head softly.

"Yeah, we don't want another cutie member gone okey" Finral sobbed. Kei smiled warmly.

"Hai, Finral-sempai" Kei smiled.

"She called me Sempaiiiiii!" He was going to hug her when Musika punched him on the guts and instantly K.O. him.

"You're going to leave now" Yami said.

Kei POV

I am waiting on the outside of the Clover Kingdom as  I told Musika that she will appeared when I need a 'Real' emergency.

"Dammit... who ever this captain I will slacked him much...." I murmured.

"Hi!!!" A happy voice came in my ears and I scream because of shock.