Bleach World pt.3.1: Jail break..😐.. how the hell all of you are alive!

Kei POV

I woke up as usual and I walk to the faculties. I knew that they will go to the school today because they will print out the exam papers.

"Good morning Sirs and Ma'ams." I greet.

"This is different. You came to the school so earlier than the others?" One of our professors asked.

"Yes Sir, I want to take the exam today. My Guardians was got in the accident in the rescue mission from Vietnam. They just brought back today in Nagoya Hospital where the wounded Military soldiers are brought. Please. They need me today and the military van will came in this afternoon" I lied.

"(Sigh) fine. Here, we have new print outs." They let me sit in one of the tables and gave me the all test papers.

This is easy. Thanks for my good memory! I got it from both of my parents genes.

Specially, I was graduated from college in my past life you know!

I started to answers all the tests as they can only hear me scribbles and sound of signing pen on the paper.

My classmates might notice that I am not in the room.

After 5 hours and 15 minutes which exactly the lunch time, I finished up the tests as they all widened their eyes on me. I answered the 13 subjects in just 5 hours! Well I am old in the inside you know.

"Well...(cough) Miss Kei, you will be dismissed until you think you can go back the class. Your guardians need you" Our Sensei in MAPEH ruffled my hair with such a proud face.

"Thank you"

Timeskip...😅😅😅😅😐😐😐😐😑 😑

I opened the door as my bag on my back. All my classmates look at me like they saw a ghost.

Until... They surrounds me.

"Kei-chan! You're so late?! What happened?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Are you got in trouble?!"

"No, I took the exam this morning and finished it. I have an emergency family situation. They need me" I only said and I think they got it. Yet hearing the I took the exam.

Keigo, Mizuiro, Tatsuki, even Inoue with Ichigo and Uryuu went up to me.

"Kei, how's the exam?"

"Is it hard?

"Or easy"

"There's a lot of problems in Geometry?"

"Guys, calm down... It's easy if you review. Promise I give you some take notes before I went home after lunch. My guardian got in accident, I will be take to the Nagoya Hospital so I could see my Guardians" Kei smiled.

"Oh we see. Be careful" Chad said.

Then we ate our lunch together again. Rukia wasn't here still. But I knew... Ichigo, Chad and Uryuu knew who I am.

'Telepathy' I non-chant and I hear their minds.

'She is lying.. something happened in the meeting from Gotei 13' Uryuu thought.

'Kei-chan seems in the trouble' Ichigo munched.

'Kei-chan what are you thinking' Chad drink his juice box.

Even I don't use my Telepathy... This three looking at me with different expressions.

I can read their faces.