The Battle Between Magic Knights & Demon Beasts vs. The Midnight Sun's Eye

Third OV...

Kei pulled out her Blue Star Sword and even her demon beasts are ready for the fight.

But... they will not use their full power. This enemies where all 7th tier magic users below.

"They are using a forbidden magic...." Sesshomaru's mana flared up.

"How do you expect? They are terrorists... they will used that kind of spells" Kurama smirked.

"Oi, three of you just stand back there" Hakuro swing his Curve Sycthe.

"But don't ran away or else Kei-sama will angry" Hakuro smirked.

"Alright" The three unison.

They looked back they saw Yami fighting the two of them while Fana using her Flame Recovery Magic on Fake Licht.

"Now!" Kei and her Demon Beasts moved very fast as they blocked the two magic spells from the two Generals.

"Oh fuck off... the girl in rainbow hair is here!" Liar gritted his teeth.

"So she is! Leave it her to-arghk!" A powerful heat of Reverse Black Light, Dead Sun spell, hit Vet causes him threw him a few meters and hit the wall with damage.

"Don't you get near on our Master"Hakuro warned as his Sycthe Glowing in Black, White and Red color.

"Who the hell are you-Bletmrgh!" Vet before stood up from his place a Red Golden Fire explode on him.

"That's deserve you, hmm" Hakuro stopped Fana's Salamander's breath magic by his hand.

"Impossible! How could you?!" Fana flew threw the wall when Kurama gave her fatal hit on the stomach by Ninja Magic: Invisible Speed Kick.

"You're mine, little girl... and how dare your used Hakuro's created magic, that is Hakuro's inheritance magic... the Spirit Beast magic" Kurama smirked deviously.

"I can't believe someone used my sacred magic in evil doings" Hakuro pulling Vet's hair out of the crater.

"Vet! Fana! Avid-brugh!" Liar had been hit full explosive power by Sesshomaru's Silver Fire magic: Moon Balls and Kei's Blue Star slash.

"How dare you copying Yami-niisan's a magic and destroyed his sword." Kei glared.

"You will never get a near in Kei-sama's home after this" Sesshomaru's mana flaring around angrily.

Asta, Gouche, Finral and Yami shocked how this newcomers with Kei attacked this three like nothing.

"This is a Demon Beasts' power...." Finral shocked.

"That's beyond sweet...." Asta grinned in excitement.

"Even Kei is can fight along with them..." Gouche awed.

"Kei... you've grown too much anyone can't reach even your Yami-niisan...." Yami whispered and smirked.

Fana opened her eyes and saw a fox eared males grabbed her wrist. She used a magic spell to made him back.

"Spirit magic: Salamander Explosion!" Fana hit him but he just chuckled.

"Did I tell you this 5th tier magic level and this cold fire will never affected me, this fire will been never be equal on Sesshomaru's Silver fire and That Hakuro's Light Fire!" He twisted her wrist causes her screaming in pain.

"Ninja magic: Hand Seal selection, Shadow Moses!" A black whip wrapped her and in a Kurama's Swing, he slammed her to the ground like a toy.

"Fana! Put me down, you red head jerk!" Vet struggling from Hakuro's hold.