Mission part 1

Third OV

Kei dumbfounded while the other two shocked on that lame mission. She just sighed in defeat and nodded. After Magna explained the mission and the reason, the two can't believed they were going on a mission because Yami just lost in a gambling.

"Okey, Yami-san" Kei said it out loud clearly.

"Eeh?! You're agree on that kind of mission Kei-chan?!" Asta and Noelle shouted at her face.

"Of course, we just still the first timers here being part of this group. So as our seniors, they have rights to go there and do the mission if it is a lame as it is" Kei nonchalantly said as a grip  lifted her up.

"What are you saying that the mission is lame? Now choose, go to the mission or you're all going to die?" Yami warned them as the three nodded immediately.

"Hai!" The three saluted.

"And also I am going to guide you to the village where is Gramps was" Magna smirked.

Time skip..🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀☠☠

Kei was wearing a high waisted black pants, rubber shoes, half jacket style coat and her Black Bulls' cloak. Her rainbow hair was freely fell all the way down and reached her hips.

She lastly came out from and Asta, Noelle and Magna waiting for her.

"Kei-chan... we are going to go on the mission!" Asta loudly said and Kei/Kate cringed how loudly he is.

"But we are four, how we can go with this lame broomstick?" Noelle asked.

"What are you telling that my ride is lame?! This is the only thing we could use, two of you can't use properly your own magic well except Kei" Magna pointed.

"Don't worry Noelle-san, I can use some magic spell to follow you" Kei reassured them and Asta remembered that Kei used an awesome spell to take them to the Capital.

"Yeah, Kei-chan can use cool magic spell to fly her own" Asta suggested. Magna and Noelle looked at her and waiting her answer.

"Well, I can used Float magic - an anti gravity magic, wind magic and Speed magic" She said.

"Okey, I will lead the way, and Kei, follow us so you can't get lost" Magna said and she nodded.

Magna with Noelle and Asta sat at his broomstick. It's hard lifted up his broomstick because of they were three.

He pulled up to his full strength until he lifted them up as they starting to flew through.

Kei used the Float and she starting float, next she used the Wind magic, Air jets and next the Speed magic.

They looked back and saw Kei was flying and some wind wildly boosting her up under her feet.

"That's awesome, prodigy girl!" Magna smirked.

"Kei-chan! I want to try that too!" Asta jumped from his place.

"Asta!!!!" Kei sighed in defeat and enchanted the same spells. He started to flew like Kei.

"This is awesome!!!!" Asta feel the wind on his face.

They flying and Noelle kinda jealous to saw Asta and Kei flying and enjoying what they are doing.

'I think I will ask Kei to teach me how to used that kind of magic' Noelle thoughtfully.

Kei lowered a bit and touched the lake water and she giggled.

"Do you want to try Asta?!" She called.

"Of course!" Asta nodded and she commanded her spells on him. He have been lowered and touched the water.