The Magic Knights Exam

KEI POV

Me, Asta and Yuno is in the middle of the dome with some birds. No one try went to me and Yuno but too many on Asta. Some guys thought Asta has very lowest magic.

I will ripped off his mouth but for now I won't do that.

Then the Captains came, the Captains of Magic Knights Group... I saw a familiar black colored coat...The Black Bulls!!!!! Kyaaaaaa! I want to go that team.

The Golden Dawn Leader, Capt. William Vangeance used some wood spells to detect if we can used magic. He made a broomstick or wooden broomstick.

I feel like I'm a some kind of witch now. Mooee.

I hold on the broomsticks as it glows very shine cause me and all the people shocked what is happening to that broom.

The broom took me up in the air very fast and I am screaming!

"Waaaah!!!!!!! Oh great! Broomstick just calm down!" I said.

"Kei-san!/Kei-chan!!!" Asta and Yuno looked at me who riding very wildly in the air. Then Infinity talked to me.

Kei-sama it's seems the broomstick is overwhelming from your magic power.

I decided to used a Float magic and Negative Wind type magic.

'Float! Wind Crusher Aura!' I visualize the spells as I stopped in the mid air with some black invisible wind orb and other contestants thrown because the impact of the magic enchantments.

The magic spell gone as Float spell keeps me hanging around freely as I high five with Yuno. I didn't noticed that Captains feel my magic presence.

Third OV

All the Captains saw what the mask person did. The person was non chant the spells, it's ridiculous for them but somehow managed it without bringing out the grimoire and non chant the spells.

'It seems there's another protege for this year, not one but two' William thought.

'That person, for such a young age, did a non chant spell' Yami, the leader of the Black Bulls.

"Did you see that?! Someone has a strong magic power" Finral jaw dropped.

"Let's get back on watching this kids" Yami said.

Kei POV

Then, the main event of the exam... the BATTLE. Your names or numbers called in the middle and you will fight show your magic was. Who the first get knocked out, lose.

It's been few minutes then Asta called and that baka Ba-huh Zeke is going on the match. I am bored because I know what will happened. Zeke will insult him and used some barrier and offensive magic but Asta is faster and Stronger, he pulled out his Anti Magic sword and broke his magic at the same time knocked him unconscious.

Asta looked at me and gave him a thumbs up which he give me a toothy grin.

Then some contestants fought until Yuno came up on a noble, Salim from Havchus family.

As same on Asta, he insulted Yuno that he was a peasant and some insult words. The match starts, Salim used his ultimate magic but Yuno used his Wind Magic: Tornado. In one strike and Yuno wins.

Yuno looked at me where I was and he see me clapping and gave him thumbs up.

After a few minutes, my number called and some dirty noble came. Dammit am I really fighting a noble.

The way he clothed, he just suck assholes nobles who love to be on top anybody else. Yet he had dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hey you peasant, why you just go home and cry and work until you die! Just Forfeit, Mask peasant!" He smirked. I starting to hate this guy.