Demon Slayer x Magical Parallel World p26: I will saved you!

Kei POV🤯😳😀😀😀😀😑😑😤😤😤

(A/N: Take note.... Plunderers' characters can fly especially the Barons, same goes in manga story).

We all dashed forward to see clearer view of incoming army as all the Barons with Schumerman and Aizen, floating up to the air and we look down below.

That's a lot it seems like a thousand armies of monsters flying through the air and marching on the ground.

"So guys..." I look behind and saw the Barons' faces shocked on what they are witnessing.

Most of them shocked except Tokikaze and Licht (Rihito).

"Did you see that?!" Rihito pointed the Low ranked dragon riding by an evil Ogre.

"That's a Dragon! So cool!" Tokikaze has stars in his eyes.

"They sounded like children" Sonohara, Pele, Schumerman and lower rank Barons sighed.

"They sounded and look like dumbest and idiots" Schumerman and Jail facepalmed for those two's.

I looked at them and I started to explain as I made the enemies like in three parts.

Rihito/Licht, Douan, Sonohara and Jail along all the Demon Hunters with Touya and Lucas will go to the left side armies.

Tokikaze, Schumerman, Pele and other lower rank Barons with Athanasia, Lycoris, Katarina and other magicians with Upper Moons, will attack the right side which has most of higher rank monsters that's why I put the most wizard type ability users in that part.

Me and Aizen will go to the middle armies where the three Humanoid Ghouls are.

"So that's the plan and don't worry about the defense, I will put some multiple barriers that will helped you on defense and protection" I rise my hand and many magic circles appear above all of them.

"God Divine Blessing: Holystone Light, 75th tier"

A golden light covered them and the logyhy disappeared as they're confused on what happened on my magic chant.

"The barrier will just activated during the battle started and the barrier won't break until I dispell the chant that I created" I explained.

"That's nice ability" Robert awed.

"Kei-sama has a lot more of skills and abilities than you ever think, right... Kei-sama?" Aizen said it calmly and I can't help but blush in embarrassment how proud he is about me...

Sonohara, Pele, or others smirk..

Oi, oi, oi... I know what you're thinking...

"We should start now" I immediately changes the topic we landed back down where the others like Demon Hunters, Upper Moons, Reincarnated and Summoned heroes and groups.

We explained the plan and but most of them shocked to heard that me and Aizen will go on the middle armies who had the most dangerous creatures.

The Humanoid Ghouls.

"But are you sure Kei-chan... That you and this...Aizen guy can attack alone the middle armies?" Tanjirou worried.

I am going Moe a bit on that worry face of yours, Tanjirou.

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Napakacute mo!(You're super cute!)

One of my Cinnamon Rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what mind just went and go back to the reality.

"Yeah, we are kinda worried about that plan" Shin and Yuji Sato, along Kururin Helan and William Baumeister.