Demon Slayer X Parallel Magical World pt.7: Yo! Wanna Need a Help?

Kei POV

We rented at least a five rooms as for girls - two rooms and for boys have a three rooms.

Well the rooms is large for at least 7 people.

I am kinda bad for Michikatsu who had really a disappointed face earlier when he will be apart from me.

'Guys we are going outside and asked some info where is Shin Wolford/Walford' I sent a telepathy messages for everyone.

'Hai!'

I looked at Nezuko, Tamayo, and Makoto. By the way, Tanjirou became the successor of Sun Breath styles.

"Let's go, follow me" I said and they nodded.

We went outside and saw everyone went out to their room as I felt familiar yellow haired crybaby Zenitsu clinging at me or clinging at my waist.

"Kei-chaaaan! I want to be with you! Not with these guys!" Zenitsu cried on my chest like crybaby little brother.

I looked at back... Oh he was group with Michikatsu, Giyuu, Gyoumei, Yoriichi and  Kyoujorou.

They are glaring at him. Oh he was hugging me by the way.

"Sorry Zenitsu but I am group with Tanjirou, Nezuko, Inosuke and Sabito" I smiled weakly and he was pulled away by Michikatsu.

"Sorry, Kei-chan if these guy troubled you, we should go first around the main capital" Michikatsu has a small tick off veins on his cheek.

"Well my team consist of me, Obanai, Mitsuri, Nakime, Yushiro and Akaza" Usui Tengen said.

"Muzan, Douma, Tamayo, Muichirou, Shinobu and me" Kanae said.

"Nii-san, Kanao, Demigra-dono, Makoto-san, Kiriya and Myself" Genma said.

"It seems we are completed the groupings so let's go" I smiled.

"Yosh!"

On that, we are off. We went on different ways as Genma's and Kanae's groups asked on the market place.

Usui's and Michikatsu's groups went asked on militaries or soldiers. I can tell most of the males looking at Mitsuri.

She is cute after all with a same D cup breasts like me.

I can tell too, that Obanai will gave them a death glare. I just smiled while walking near at the guilds here.

Yep! There's guilds here also! Like Fairy Tail!

Thankfully,  I am wearing a hoody cloak of Black Clover so no one catches about my weird rainbow hair.

"Now asked, by the way.. Inosuke removed your boar mask" I say.

"What! Why?!!" He looked at me and I can say he was giving me an annoyed glare. Well he was wearing at least a decent haiori and kimono.

"You're catching some attention with that mask of yours"

"Huuh?! What do you mean?!"

"Like that. Every people here looking at us" Tanjirou pointed a group of students wearing uniform for Magical Academy of Earlshide Kingdom.

"Look at that loud guy with the mask"

"Yeah its creepy.... And loud"

"It seems they might foreigner but really loud and disgusting..."

Inosuke frozen and pale as he slowly removed his face as he has still annoyed face.

I want to laugh but not for now.