Demon Slayer x Parallel Magical World p23: Scherman vs Kei! Oh You show up..

Third OV....😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

(Kei's death dual Excalibur)

Kei went on her fighting position and same goes for Mr. Schumerman.

They are waiting for whom will attack first as their aura exploding dangerously.

Kei blinked her eyes once more and she heard a raging speed appeared.

Zhooooom!

Kei smirked and she lifted her Death Excalibur.

Shiiingk!

Clangk!!!!

"What in the-!" Schumerman shocked and glared at the young lady who just smirking and blocked his attack so easily. He immediately step jump backwards and he looked at her.

"Come on, don't tell this is all you got?" Kei taunted him and he glared deeper as he returned a smirk.

"Are you sure, young lady?" Schumerman asked he loosened one or two buttons on his uniform to ready to get serious.

'Damn that's hot!---- No!!!!! Kei, remember you already had a lot of hot guys chasing you! But....' Kei dumbfounded while fighting or stopping herself from blushing.

'He is freaking hot! Like Aizen, Madara, Fuegoleon and Nozel, and Also let's add Yuno, Dabi, Tamaki and other students in BNHA universe, Dazai Ozamu, Eren Yeager, Itachi, Fire D' Ace, Byakuya-sama, Hisoka, Illumi-kun, Michikatsu, Giyuu, and Rengoku..... But let's admit that.... King Rangaku of Bleach World who also known as Soul King... Also hot!' Kei blushed a bit....

'This is not time for thinking for those hot males!!!!!' Kei shouted in her mind.

"Of course, Don't make me wait. Okey" Kei smiled and stomped her swords on the ground.

"Sure" Then another hundred of swords clashing throughout above the sky.

Like a bursting fireworks with shockwaves.

'It seems this guy is strong enough' Kei smirked and she just watching all of every movements and his swordmanship.

'What is up on this girl?! Why the hell she just easily dodging and blocking all my attacks?!' Schumerman thought.

Kei smirked once more before she blocked his full down swing of his sword and shockwaves and electrical energies crackling around them.

"I think I need to get a bit serious" Kei said joyfully caused Schumerman realized something.

"You're not fighting me seriously aren't you? While I am here fighting (heave) (gasp)  you in my full ability?" Schumerman glared at the girl. He felt his killing aura started to fade and his movement started to get sloppy.