The Other Battles part 1

Kei POV

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!!!!!😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

Are they going to kill him?!

I see his face paled in white and his body shaking in fear.

"Get away from Kei-sama's presence you dirty scum" Narberal growled.

Okey... Papatayin nila siya. Kawawang Kirsch....

I need to end this conversation before they really kill him.

"Guys, calm down he is one of my friends, Mimosa's brother. He couldn't hurt me" I explain.

They look at me and nod. They lowered down their offenses and removing the spell under his feet.

He immediately went behind of Mimosa and shivering in fear from my group.

"What are they?! Barbarians!!!" Kirsch pointed.

"Do you want me to prove it?" Delta looked at him emotionless but there's a death threat on it.

"Eek!" Kirsch squeaked.

"Hey stopped it, that's an order" I tell them seriously and they shut up.

I could feel the stares and some eyes especially those fan-boys maybe... Awed on how I calm my subordinates.

I look at Magna, Sol and Kirsch who are looking at me.

"Guys you're next on Battle, you might disqualified" I tell them as they snapped out and nod at me.

"Kei-chan watch this okey" Magna smirk at me.

"If you see me, of how our squad knights of Blue Rose can do, you may change your mind to join us!" Sol grinning at me.

"It's time to shine for making rainbow goddess blush and fall in love with my beauty" Kirsch posed and smirk at me cause myself sweat dropped.

I watch them went to the arena.

As you can see, and already read in my cellphone where the Black Clover manga, I watch the team with boredom as I yawn.

"It seems this era is very interesting" Demigra seems to awe in this magic knights.

"Yeah, but they different characteristics and oddness on each persons" Cocytus leaned on his axe.

Until, Magna's team won the first match. I congratulate them and waiting Finral, Leo(sweet shy little lion), Jamon Casseus the glass caster for the next group.

"One of my students is on the line... Hmm" Demigra smirk.

Oh I forgot.... Demigra taught Finral for some tips about Advance Spatial magic.

I remember... Finral asked me to train him and knowing that one of Demigra's speciality magics is Space magic and being the tactician of Dark Yggdrasil Temple as the smartest and most wicked demon in his generation. I thought on that time... Demigra might the best teacher for Finral's Spatial magic training.

I just shivering what kind of training Finral went through under him. He is strict like Momonga-sensei.

"Finral-sempai! You can do it!!" I cheered as Finral hear my cheer and look at me with a confident smile.

"Don't worry Kei-sama, as you say, I trained him very well, because you're worried about that some might happened to him" Demigra said.

"I know, but it was enough?" I whispered.

"If something happened, we are here to rescue and support in medical care" Demigra tapped my shoulder and I just nod.

Then, the Battle between Team E(Finral) vs team F started. It seems the same on the manga but, somehow something Finral planning on.