Cautious Hero World pt. 4: Shadow vs Kei! Support for Seiya!

Kei POV💥💥💥💥💥🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

Both of us went on our own fighting style as the Shadow's arms become filled of spikes and claws.

I went into one of my armors, Free Wings Armor. One of my Mecha armor with 25th destructive tier magic.

(Like Pic below)

"Physical and Magical Enhancement: Serious Level; Magnum Breaker Level, Activate! Divine Protection, 10th tier! Destructive 25th tier, Free Wings Armor, Medium Power!"  I chant and my 20% power was activated

I can see the shadow's eyes widened to saw how much Mana I just released.

"You're not an ordinary summoned hero, aren't you?" The shadow asked as he stepped back.

"Yep, I am the chosen hero of the Omni-king...." I nonchalantly say.

He stop from his stance and I can even see he is starting to sweat so much...

"The Omni-king...." He gulp.

He started to float up in the air and ran away!!!!

Eh?!

I won't let you ran away from me! I need the book!

"Speed Magic: Hyper speed, 20th tier!" I cast on my self as I started to chase him and a few seconds with some flying chunks on the way.

The shadow started to speed up too as he turned around to launch an Attack.

"Shadow Fang!" He clawed the air and black waves started to attack me as I dodged every one of them.

"Dammit!" He grit his teeth and he flew up in to the clouds.

"Air Jets, 25th tier!" I casted on myself and air boosters appeared which cause myself flew up in the air.

"Roisse Beam Gun! Activate!" I casted a spell and the two Mecha guns glowed as I aimed at him.

"Free Wings Armor: Sky Beams!" A magic circles appeared and raging beams strike at the shadow and many explosion came to the sky.

"That's attack... If I didn't dodge I am already a dust" The explosion gone and the Shadow's body were torned.

"Shadow's Bellows Hell!" He attacked me like ones in Dragon Slayers' Roar spell.

Black and destructive beam strike at me as I aimed again my guns to enchanted a 30th tier. If destructive tier I might caught many attention.

"Free wings armor's gun Magic: Explosive Dynamic Bullets, 30th tier!" I smirked and 4 layered magical Circles appeared in front of me.

A glowing lazer Bullets rained to the dark beam and broke it into a speckles as thousands of bullets attacked the Shadow.

He tried to run but my bullet beams are truly faster.