One Girl Army

Third OV

They appeared and saw that the Golden Dawn had been kicking some Diamond's magic soldiers.

"The battle had been started without us" Hakuro smirked and summoned his Curve Scythe.

"My hands is aching for some battle field" Sesshomaru cracked his shoulders.

"How about we put a sample that no one try to lay a toe in Kei-sama's homeland.. keh" Kurama glared and his right hand has a magic circle to chant something... painful.

'This three are dangerous!' Finral, Asta and Charmy thought.

"I am going to stopped this nonsense war, just only me" Kei stepped in caused all of them looked at her.

"I am serious. I just want to push out some frustration and proven Uncle Julius that I can do that 'mission'" Kei said.

"All of you stay back and help the citizens who are in danger" Kei said and her body glowed in white.

The whole Citen city starting to have an earthquake made all them stopped even Diamond Kingdom's army stopped on what are they doing and feeling a sudden omnipotent or ominousness of magical power on certain spot of the city.

"It's Kei-chan" Yuno with his Wind Guardian spirit, Bell, the Sylph... who shocked on certain power coming from nowhere... he knew only Kei can do that.

"What is that freaking magic!" They saw a blinding golden light coming in one of the parts of The Citen City.

Yami, Asta, Charmy, Finral and her demon beasts stepped back on her surfing mana power, the blinding light that shook the sky and giving the whole Clover Kingdom, an earthquaking pure power is unbelievable for a human.

'It is Kei-sama/Kei-chan/ Little Sister's real power?!' her group thought.

On the other side, King Julius Nova Chronos was sweating bullets with Marx who watching the screen on from out side of things that are happening.

'Her real magic is amazing!!!!!' He only thought.

The light was gone, she was wearing an unworldly mechanic armor that her teammates first time to saw, she has glowing metallic-crystalize 2 blade wings, wearing a pure steel cross over armor and weird metal headdress that some parts glowing and same on her armor with her big bladed guns.

(A/N: Like the Picture above...)

'AO1-Sky Driver Armor had been accepted as magical Armor' Infinity said to Kei

"I summon you, Musika!" Kei said and her Supreme Superior Spirit appeared beside her.

"What is it Kei-sama?" Musika gleamed.

"I will give a signal if you're going to move" Kei said seriously. Musika's expression changed into devilish grin and she nodded.