Demon SlayerXMagic Parallel World p34: Kei vs High Rank Omni-God! Don't Die!

A/N: Sorry for not updating for many months ago. I am too busy due the work and studies in university. I hope you'll forgive me.

Third OV😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Kei flew down where Aizen, Claude and Schumerman/Schmelman as she killed the dangerous monsters surrounded in just a few seconds.

"Sugoii...." Schumerman/Schmelman was utterly amazed.

"As expected" Aizen chuckled a bit which is usually the outcome when Kei started to fight.

"Her speed is really out of common sense" Claude sighed.

"Guys, what the hell just happened here?!" Kei asked.

Demigra saw his master came back and went to her immediately.

"It's unexpected that they started to attack this early morning and we tried to contact you through a lacrima phone however, someone blocked our connection to it. Luckily, Raflong was coincidentally visiting this world, first of all we don't trust him when he showed us the one certain part of your battle with him. We told him everything about what is happening to report to you, Kei-sama" Demigra said with annoyance while looking at Raflong who was hiding behind Kei.

"Then, it seems I am the only one needed, so destroy everything that will escape from the barrier. I am still not completely recovered from my last battle. Protect everyone from the barrier." Kei said, and she could sense...

This Evil Omni-God is far more dangerous than anyone she fought recently.

That's why she was lessening the casualties and deaths.

"But Kei-sama, we couldn't do that. We are fighting more dangerous enemies than the last invasion" Demigra said.

"I know what you're going to do, Kei-sama. Don't do it" Aizen tapped her shoulder, and she could feel how worried he was.

He knew what she was planning now.

"No, Aizen Sosuke-kun. I will need to do this. This fucking Evil Omni-God is stronger, even you help me... You will all just be a hindrance on my fight. I can feel his presence from here..." Kei said.

Aizen, Claude, Schumerman/ Schmelman, and Demigra saw that Kei had cold sweats on her face.

Even though they can't feel it, which means it's far exceeded from their powers, only Gods and Kei could feel it.

"Please understand, I really need to do this and even I hate it to leave you guys during battle like this..-the heck!(Shoot)" Kei said and immediately summoned her Hyper Gun Gale and shot the beam at the monster who appeared from beside them.

"But, Kei-sama-"-Aizen

"No more buts, I won't.... Let myself get hurt" Kei smiled.

Aizen and others sighed. They immediately shoot the magic blast for emergencies in red color which means the plans have changed..

All of her comrades saw a huge barrier which reached all the layers of atmosphere area as that appeared from nowhere and it was blocked in between them and the enemies which unidentified monsters.

"Do you really have to do this? Kei-sama?" Aizen and Demigra asked in worry from the barrier blocking them

"There's no other option because one of their plans was to use my comrades as hostage. I would rather fight alone than that. I know this dangerous gamble and ridiculous yet horrifying plan." Kei started to float away from the barrier.

"I have to do this. I would do anything to work it out" Kei grinned and her body glowed in red.

"Senketsu Armor: Blood lust form, Full Overdrive, God form"