Bunguo Stray Dogs World pt.2.1: Saving the Agency

Kei POV (A/N: Spoilers some parts! Alert!!!!)

I woke up on the bed as I make some breakfast.

As I read the book of Omni-beings history, just some introduction of war between the Omni-Goddesses and Omni-Gods before they become one, I am still the part of some wars of the first lineages of both side.

Because of Difference Diplomacy and Laws. Tsk.

Yet the way the book was made, this is not the most important thing of the book. Something else.

"Okey, Let's find some clue" I started research in a computer Cafe..

After 6 hours, I found an unknown incident that even newly formed Guild, from North America, didn't know this yet.. It's just full of holes when it comes.

Claws and destruction of a small rural city in the North Carolina, One of the Hid Villa in Spain and others too but this happenings was 300 years ago! What?!

"So confusing?.... Hmm..." I tapped my fingers as I couldn't believe that's there's might monsters' evidence. They might thought it just an ability users, I can tell this untold stories are better value of searching" I hummed.

"Where's the real book, the 'Gift' Book which in Governments' hand is a fake. I need to find some clues that, there's something really happening here in this world without those gift user's attention.... Behind of all this scenes.... In season 4, Kamui the leader of Decay Angels... Used one page of a fake Gift book for alterations of Reality making the Agency became the enemy as they been hunted down..even the Hunting Dogs of the Government hunted them down..." I hummed and log out the computer Cafe.

I buy some milkshake because I am thirsty.

"Kamui used the page of Government's book which Noi-sama said it was a fake because of he will get a lot of credit in that. Kamui is part of the highest brass of the government, traitor behind the base" I gritted my teeth remembered the scenes in my head when I read it.

My eyes widen in realization... It could be that Government's book which is fake.... Was incomplete replica?

I need to confirm.

"It seems I had to watch the Agency behind the curtain of what will I am going to do. I am going to have a whole world research" I sighed in defeat.

I reach my home and laid on my sofa.

"Tomorrow will be started the research of info"

Timeskip... After two days..😶😶😶

I heard some very old artifacts for at least 500 years ago, in North America since today, no one try to checked it out because the 5 teams were killed by unknown creatures...... An under water temple in one of their beach there.

I packed some things that I will need for my little research. I told the manager of the apartment that I will not coming to my apartment in a whole week.

"Okey I think I am ready" I took a deep breath.

"Great Teleportation Magic: Las Vegas Beach!"

Magic circle engulfed me and I opened my eyes and saw my self in a hidden cave which near the beach hotel here.

I went outside and teleport myself into the hotel. I went to the visitor receiving corner as the clerk spoke on me with English language.

"Good Morning, How can I help you? Are you going to log and take one of the rooms here, Miss?" The clerk asked me.

"Yes I will, log in for at least one week" I said in English.