The Festival

Third Ov 🍖🍖🍖🍖💞💞🍺🍺🍻🌌🌌

The whole Magic Knights group are preparing their selves for the Festival. The whole members of the Black Bulls listening on Yami about the Festival.

"A Festival?!" They all asked except Kei knew this when last meeting with King Julius.

"What is a Festival?" Asta asked.

"This is kind of events gatherings where the whole nation of Clover Kingdom enjoys... well mostly only higher life persons sometimes enjoy the festival... but this is the time where King Julius announce what are ranks of every Magic Knight Guilds.. from 1st to last ranked. So be ready!" Yami changed his get up into a Japanese Vendor.

'I thought he didn't motivated.... after all...' all of them thought except older members of the group.

"Can I suggested something for our cooperation for the festival?" Momonga spoke suddenly.

"What is it?" Yami asked.

"It's seems we-magic knights will cooperate in the festival so.... for our stall in that festival to have more customers... how about a performance to entertain the people will come to the festival?" Momonga suggested.

"What kind of performance????" Kei became curious about it.

"Like live concert... it will energized the people" Momonga said.

"A live concert?" All of them looked at him.

"But we don't have enough money to get more space for the stall?" Yami said.

"Ah don't worry Yami-niisan. Here used this" Kei pulled out from her dimensional pocket, a 1 bar pure gold.

"A bar of gold!!!!!" All of them jawdropped that Kei has been hiding in behind.

"So it seems... it's a lot of space will be given" Yami saw a sparkling bar gold.

"We gonna sold this bar gold and used for the festival.. well I already gave some of my salary on the Hadge Church and to the orphanage" Kei said nonchalantly.

"So How much?" Asta shocked that Kei was sending some of her salaries.

"75, 000 per month and per sent" Kei said making all of them jawdropped while her devil and demon beasts companions awed how generous she is.

"That's too many..." they all said.

"Well.. I don't have a family that alive to send for all of my hard works... so I sending them for my precious someones and friends" Kei said.

They all saddened that they remembered that Kei's family and village has been murdered and massacred when she is young.

"Kei-sama... you don't have any family relatives that waiting or even a village?" Karen asked.

"I had.... but they are all dead when I was young, so don't worry about me okey" she gave them a toothy grin.

'Our Kei-sama's family and village... were all dead...' Momonga, Shalltear, Albedo(shockingly she was there), Demigra, Cocytus, Karen and Mare who felt sad and hurt that their master's precious family and village were all gone.....

"Hey.. that's enough guys... this our time to shine that Black Bulls is the best, right?" Kei gave them a pure toothy grin.

"Oh, Yami-niisan... I paid all your lose credits in gambling last week" Kei said and a grip lifted her up.

"Oi.. why you paid that? That's my fault that I lost in gambling" Yami glared at her.

"Wait?! I knew that you need to focus on this festival for the extra income in Black Bulls expenses so I paid it. Don't be angry... Yami-niisan..." She smiled weakly. Yami sighed in defeat for this girl's very kind heart.