Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt.1: No! Not the Train Arc! Why, Noi-sama!

Kei POV😑😑😑😑😶😶😶😶😶😶

I went out from the tunnel and the traditional breeze of Japan.

Banzai!!!!!!

But thanks I am in the forest... By the way what part of Japan Am I now?

It seems I am inside of forest, I saw far away flag... from far away... Wait is that a train? Engine Esteemed Train???

I put back my big bag in my Dimensional Storage. I didn't removed my hoody cloak of Black Clover so no one can noticed my hair.

It's kinda eye catchy.

I Teleported myself and I went on bushes.

The train has high speed! Oh shit! It can't stop.

Wait?

Wait?

Wait?!!!!!!!

That train is very familiar!

Don't tell me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Noi-sama!!!!! Why you put me in the Infinite Train Arc?!

Till my phone rang for notification.

I picked up and saw message from Noi-sama.

"Kei-chan. This is a Warning:

You can't interfere their fights, you can't show your self on them until they fought Muzan, and you can't contact them directly or face to face. Three of them, has high sense of smell, hearing and presence.. don't show on them as possible Until the Muzan Arc...

Yet you can help them behind the shadows. Or save them if no one could noticed.

By the way... You can save some demonized Humans of Muzan that you think it will worth it or interesting that will help you on your mission.

I reminded you again those warnings. You shouldn't intercept. Until I say so. That's an order.

Why Muzan and others need some human flesh? Why other Real Demons like Albedo or Diablo, they didn't need to eat flesh of humans? They even can stood up against sun, yet Muzan and others can't stand on the sun? I think you knew now.

You have now your deduction.

By the way, Take Care and Enjoy. I will tell you if you need to the Parallel Magic World with some Demon Slayers or Demons with ya!"

That's what inside of the text.

Yeah, Albedo has own body, Diablo given a body... Muzan, Douma, Kokushibou also known as Tsukuguni Michikatsu, Akaza and others.... They need Human flesh...

Don't tell me... They were just Demonized but not real demons.

Yet the experimented Humans to have  mutation with same effect of starving type and increase changing body effect.

So the Blue water Spider Lily.... Is one of the ingredients but whatever added on the medicine of that Doctor who gave that on Muzan...

Oh that's was shit...

Possible, that Doctor is a clone or a tool to find a perfect subject on that experimented medicine.

The Doctor possible is under commands of Evil God, ans still alive somewhere... He might killed by Muzan yet.. he doesn't even sure if that doctor is human or pretending a weak human so no one can assume it what is going on.

So that's means... Muzan and others are just a victims...

This is just a chess piece.... Yet why?