Magi World part2: I am going to save your ass, Dumb!

Kei POV

I have been slashing and crashing some angels and spikes for minutes and it's getting and getting worse!

"Wide Time Magic: Counter Stop!" I chant and huge magic circle appeared above the whole mass of fake angels as it stop.

"That's cool move!" Alibaba slashed one fake angels.

"Linear Time Magic: Broke Chain of Clock!" I chant some magic circles on the black spikes above as it stop from attacking.

"I just stopped them from rampaging and it seems the world it's really irregularities in chaos. Even the people is waking up from their craziness" I said.

The people is now terrified how their world now looks.

"You stopped it!" Kouen go infront of me.

Red orange haired hot male! The crown prince of Kou Empire! I could feel my blood running up on my nose.

"Yes..." I fidget because he is tall.

"That's good... I don't think you are from here" he say and looking at my face.

"Eh.. ano... Uhm.. That's not the matter. This magics I cast is just temporary I need to have a gate to go the Sacred Palace" I say and stutter a bit.

"You want to go on Sacred Palace!" Alibaba shook my shoulder.

I need to tell them.

"I will save Aladdin, Sinbad and David" I say.

"What?! You'll save David?!" Alibaba jawdropped.

Until someone came, it was Judal and Hakuuryu... Kyaaa cuties! Alibaba is cutie too...

"How the hell this things stop? Alibaba!" Judal confront us as he looking at me.

"Who is this pretty girl?" Judal smirk. God nosebleed!

"I am Kei, I'm the one who stop the attacking in a temporary time" I say.

"You?! Only yourself!" Hakuuryu asked.

"Yeah, but we don't have to this- oh Shit!" I pushed them away when the towers of djinns starting to attack the people!

"What the hell is those towers!" Kouen gritted his teeth.

"Wait calm down I got this!" I step up.

"Wide Time Magic: 15th tier: Counter Time 15x!" I say and many magic circles appeared as some lime purple lightened the scorching towers and they all stop.

I could feel the stares at my back and I see them, well all of them, jawdropped and widened their eyes with amazement.

"That's awesome.." Kouha said it aloud.

I look up and I could feel how disturbing yet chaotic Mana flow in that Sacred Palace.

"I am going" I land on the ground as I requiped into my Aero Glider Armor as I pulled out my Fangs swords.