Bunguo Stray Dogs World pt.3: Holy Demonic Beast Past and The Book

Third OV😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆

Kei asked them to join the dinner as the whole dinner went silent and they enjoyed the high graded food by the maids.

"I think it's time talk about the book" Kei showed them the written page.

"So what are you planning now?" Ango asked.

"As you asked. I want to burned the fake book and the Real Book. Those books are called Cursed Book. Based on the energy gave off of this page, it's really incomplete replica of the real one. However, if someone got the Real Book by the wrong hands. Your world be doom and more Monsters will be make your world suffer than before" Kei sip her sweet tea.

"I need all the cooperation of all gift-ability users in this world." Kei showed them the scroll.

"I am Kate Lene Ureka Yumanaka, I am we called the 'Other worldy' Human..." she explained everything to them, showing some of her memories from her all previous fights and battles via Holograms.

Karen and Mare kept looking and glancing at Atsushi as they couldn't help but need to ask on Kei after the discussion.

".... So you're here for your mission...." Fukuzawa said.

"By the way... I will pay all of your agencies and groups by this" Kei clicked her hands and magic circle appeared behind her.

A mountain of treasures, golds and eccentric gems like diamonds. Their eyes widened how much money could have. All the members will be life in fullest till they died.

"All the agency will be paid by 1 million gold bars and ten thousand of 50 karats of diamonds, emeralds and different kind of rare jewels. All you need is to help me search and protect this world for a meantime. This isn't time for the problems between you guys. We need to protect the future or else... This world be doomed and fall" Kei said.

"That's golds... And jewels?! Are you sure?" Mark gulped nervously.

"Plus... This a hunting game for first group will be find the real book, government or private groups in here, are going to receive a.... 10 billion UK dollars" Kei showed them another boxes of money infront of them.

"Kei-sama is super rich, she supplied the military of Clover Kingdom, make some new businesses for every level of community by their ability to work, and enhanced the Kingdom." Karen smirked.

'Well thanks to my Creation Magic. I can create them without any problem though' Kei sweatdropped on that.

"There's no way we would let pass that deal. The Guild is on the deal!" Fitzgerald shook her hand.

"We want to join the part take in the Guild" John said and all the Ex-members of Guild nodded. Except Edgar Allan Poe.

"Okey, deal. Miss Hero" Ogoi Mori smirked.

"We don't mind to join the hunt" Akutagawa said with a low tone.

"Yeah, that's a lot of money" Higuchi nodded.

The Armed Detective Agency waiting their President's decision.

"Please, Fukuzawa-san. I need all the peoples help here" Kei gave him a pleading look.

"(Sigh) Alright... We join" Fukuzawa smiled at her.

"The Hunting Dogs won't join" Vice-commander Teruko said.

"... Since Ex-Commander Fukuchi-dono, are fired from his service since he used his ability and power to manipulate everything. We will just help you in the time of real battle." Jouno said.