Albedo's new love and a Festival?

Third OV👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯

Our group made back to the Clover Kingdom as they reached their base.

"We are back, Captain/Yami-niisan!" Kei, Asta, Noelle and Finral said.

"Oh you're back" Yami noticed the new comers came with them.

"Don't tell me Little Sis, they were came from the Dungeon" Yami pointed Momonga, Demigra, Cocytus, Albedo, Shalltear, then Mare and Karen who was behind of Kei.

"Yes, Yami-san, If you don't mind... can they join the group.. the more, the merrier" Sesshomaru calmly said.

"Fine... but you should report on King Julius about this before I let them join here.. and tell me what happened in that dungeon" Yami said seriously.

"Hai, Yami-niisan" Kei smiled.

Kei turned around and looked at Momonga.

"We need to report on the Wizard King's office" Kei said.

"As you wish, Kei-sama" Momonga gave her a small smile.

"So let's go" Kei said. She told Kurama, Sesshomaru and Hakuro stay in the base for awhile or take a rest while Musika disappeared after she told that she can go back to the Spirit world.

She, Momonga, Shalltear, Albedo, Cocytus, Demigra, Mare, Karen and Zack went outside of the Black Bulls as Kei chanted a teleportation spell.

"Mass Teleportation!" Kei said as all of them disappeared.

They appeared infront of the Wizard King's office and Kei took a deep breath.

She knocked on the door and a man voice came to their ears.

"Kei, come in.. I have been waiting for your report" Kei opened the door. They saw a looking a middle-aged man just a bit who wearing a fancy robes and a star symbol on his forehead.

Momonga felt even the others with her, unbelievable strong human male that might be the wizard king that their Kei-sama talking about.

"Yo, Uncle" Kei greeted him as they entered the room.

Wizard King Julius saw new people behind Kei.

"I think the mission was successful" King Julius smiled.

"Hai-hai. And new members of the Clover Kingdom's magic Knights" Kei smirked.

"How about Kei, you should introduce them and explained what are they? It seems they were not normal" King Julius said and he felt an very enormous and abnormal magical power from them especially the man in soldier suit (Momonga).

"So you're telling me that they are all devils and only Zack is the only human in the dungeon?" King Julius asked and she nodded.

"Okey it's fine but don't let them show their true forms, but could you show me what is their true forms?" King Julius excitedly asked.

They nodded as they transformed back into their original appearances.

"Oh! That's really amazing!" King Julius went on them one by one until he faced Albedo.

"What are you miss....." King Julius asked.

"My name is Albedo, I am the Strongest Succubus" Albedo blushed how close their faces was.

"Oh! A Succubus! This is the first time I seen a Succubus. In the books, they said they were beautiful beings that can caught any men when they see them... but wow. You're beautiful" Wizard King Julius awed to see a Succubus for the first time.