AOT World pt.2: Under Her Command! The Looking out!

Third OV(Spoiler: Alert! Some parts!!!)

On the night, Kei received a text letter and she nodded.

'Hai, Noi-sama. I will resurrected them' Kei only thought and put back her Smartphone.

In the morning, they received a trial court about Bertholdt as they used this as an opportunity to talk.

Kei wearing her cloak and certain known group walking to the Court Hall where the suspect will be justified what is their sin or not.

The Survey Corps as also known as Wings of Freedom, the people looking at them somehow confused.

"Who is that girl riding a white beautiful horse?"

"She is beautiful isn't?"

"Did you see how her hair is different, it's colored rainbow even her eyes?!"

"I heard from the others she might be an angel who will going to us how to stop all the Titans"

"She is a good news to us!"

Kei sighed in defeat and on her back was Bertholdt who his wrist tied. He was holding back cloak of Kei.

"Aren't we there?" Kei asked.

"Kei-chan, we are not but few minutes we will over there" Eren said as Levi nodded.

"At least we should used my float magic" Kei argued.

"We will caught a lot of people, it was enough attention to your hair and eyes" Commander Smith said.

"Yeah, you're very unique person" Molbit Berner sighed.

"You guys a kill buzz" Kei pouted and gave them a bored expression.

They all sighed in defeat and shook their heads.

'She is short tempered a bit' They only thought.

"By the way, Miss Kei, what is this logo?" Bertholdt asked.

"Oh that Black Clover leaf.... That's my Squad Symbol" She smirked.

After a few moments, they reach the court hall. The Police Department ans other Army squads are there.

They only watch the Survey Corps entered and saw the girl with such unique beautiful colors of her long hair and eyes. She wearing a black cloak with gold trims and black leaf clover Symbol on her back. Her kind of clothing is different too. It was shirt and baggy pants as boots shoes.

She was pulling Bertholdt who was the Collosal Titan user, both Levi and Commander Smith on her side.

"Could you explain this, Erwin Smith? Who the hell is that girl?"

Commander Smith coughed and explained the whole thing that she will helped them to end of the Titans. They all surprised that this girl can used magic.

"There's no way that she can-" some members of the court shut up.

Kei rose her hands and Lightnings on other while flames in her right.

"Are you convince?" Kei rose an eyebrow.

"Are we sure that you are in our side? You might a spy like that guy behind you!"

They pointed Bertholdt.

"Oh you think? I am offering the heavy duty training with Survey Corps members. Plus supporting the entire defense. Yet still you're not going to trust me?" Kei's body has a faint glow.

"What is happening?"

"This kinda scary"

"Kei-chan...." Mikasa worried.