Naruto/Boruto World pt.4: The Kage Meeting and Encounters

Kei POV

After that incident, we have a full pack of training.

Those Shinobis now getting serious on the training.

While watching them, the twin are with Sakura and Hinata so they couldn't disturb our training.

I have my own training too. You think that I don't have my own training.

Oi.... I have!

I have been practicing the sword basics of Infinite God's Swordsmanship and the Golden  Age of Legendary Archangels Martial arts in their 100th to 120th.

Damn. My muscles hurts as fucking hell. If I made a wrong movements. My muscles tissues are going to ripped apart.

Just imagine how painful it was.

I could tell the three ladies that I summoned are so proud how good mentors Hakuro, Sesshomaru and Kurama are. Even me... I am so proud.

By the way, on that night when they are summoned. I could hear some moaning noises near at us. From the different three rooms.

Even they put some barriers so ordinary Shinobis or others can't hear them. But man...! I can hear them. My ears are very sensitive for fuck sake! Especially Hakuro's room and Kurama's room. Well Sesshomaru still low but I can still hear them!

I want to tell them to low down but I don't interrupt their couple things could only do.... Sigh. Thankfully, my twins are sleep like a log.

Those two horny demon foxes are really determined to impregnated their mates. I can't believe Meleoleona will moan like that. Geez... That's lewd.

I can't believe that Juvia and Hakuro will do that even his mate is pregnant. Well... They are in heat and those demon beasts are having their own heats too... So I can't interrupted them.

In the morning, I talked those three demon beasts that lessen a bit their noise if they do that.

The Phoenix, Orange nine tailed demon fox and the silver twelve tailed demon fox, were blushed furiously as they nodded.

Let's get back on the current situation and time.

I want to laugh on Meleoleona, Vanessa and Juvia, because how obviously tired and they walk a bit wobbly but not to obvious. They have been yawning for time being.

But I'll tease them a little bit later.

However, the Rivalries about my love life increased... Hehehe... Oops. Sorry...

I messed up my love life again.. gosh....

Timeskip.....😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

After the half time of the training for today, the twin came up to me and showed me how many they bought.

Aww...

"Mama we want to tell you something" Shine and Sun became nervously.

Huh?

"Go on, tell me." I sat as I saw the trainers and their students taking their limit rest time for lunch.

"Mama.... We want to enroll on a magic School academy in Heart Kingdom and go to other country for our mastering our full potential in magic and natural abilities" Sun tell me bodly.

Eh? You want to study? Why in the other lands or Countries?

"Eh why? You know Momonga-sensei can teach you" I said.

"We know but we want to experience how to interact in different peoples and discover our talents by ourselves. We want to be like you, Mama. Who can stand on her own feet. So please Mama let us, your children to study our magic" Shine ask for permission.